12&24v cr head blocks etc WILL BE AT NUMEDIA

I had two Japan rods and two England rods in my 4BT, the Japan rods were .015" shorter then the England rods.

I have to agree with Jeremy on 1500hp & using stock rods. I mean, why cut that corner?

Also... If the rods are getting balanced, we've run different origin rods in the same engine in higher HP builds. No big deal.

However, if I was told I was getting a matched set of six, and did not, I'd be upset.

Please tell me all about my build since you obviously know more about it then me.

You did not answer my question.

Rods are rods. Tell you what since you are so upset they aren't a matched set. I will buy them from you so you won't have to deal with not having a matched set of stock rods in your 1500+ HP truck.

I can tell you if your not running twins or a huge single you won't have to worry about getting near your 1500 goal. And at that point stockers even hardened and shot peened will start to stretch and give up.

I think this is the real issue...

not just that. also 2 bad heads and 2 cams that were not what they were said to be. he recieved nothing as it was advertised. and is not the first nor will be the last to have an issue with this individual. an appology is more then due along with squaring up on the multiple issues on hand.:thankyou2:

I think I need to sell tissues not parts HAHAGAHAGAFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think I need to sell tissues not parts HAHAGAHAGAFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If there was any doubt that you sir are a gigantic piece of sh!t you just cleared it all up for us. I said it on the other thread dedicated to you and I'll say it here, good luck ever trying to sell anything on this forum again you phucking thief! I'll personally flame every add you post!

08 homoooooo cummins n *****yyyyy purn you two fackung faggotttsss need to hug each other n hope off my fuuccckkking dickkkkkkkk.I made the deal right n sent him a refund .go pound sand you ****kinnggggg clowns.your moms must be proud at raising two pieces of chit.

08 homoooooo cummins n *****yyyyy purn you two fackung faggotttsss need to hug each other n hope off my fuuccckkking dickkkkkkkk.I made the deal right n sent him a refund .go pound sand you ****kinnggggg clowns.your moms must be proud at raising two pieces of chit.

sa5y5eju.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

If your inbreed ass was smart enough to know the forum blocks cursing ..hense the misspelling of them and them being drug out BTW.you n N EVERY OTHER FACKING MORON SHOULD WORRY BOUT YOYRSWLVES IF YOU KNEW WAT WAS GOOD FOR YOU.

If your inbreed ass was smart enough to know the forum blocks cursing ..hense the misspelling of them and them being drug out BTW.you n N EVERY OTHER FACKING MORON SHOULD WORRY BOUT YOYRSWLVES IF YOU KNEW WAT WAS GOOD FOR YOU.

Lmao thanks for the PM fuk nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured I'd take the time to post the PM I received from big Dick:

Do me a favor bud n go **** yourself.I owned up the my end of the deal n gave him a refund.I don't give a **** how long it took how much you or anyone crys.I stood behind wat I sold weather Iwas right or qwrong.all I know is I made ahit right n you running your ****ing mouth will get u nowhere in life.the deal between me n joel did not nor did it concern you.don't hVw nothing nice to say kelp your ****ing mouth shut if anything u should be apologizinng for bashing someone you know nothing about and unlike u .I man the **** up.if u sold something n the buyer wasn't happy you'd be the ***** to run n hide or say no refunds.I'm not that guy.so have some respect for others morher****er.
Sincerely .-asshole

My only response to your charming little note is that I'll never have to worry about running and hiding for selling someone parts that I knew were bad before hand, I was raised better than that. After all, you're the one being flamed for trying to rip people off, now that you've been exposed as a liar/thief/con artist it is suddenly our fault? That's cute :clap: LOL

Richard, all bull s hit aside.. You claimed the parts were one thing and they were different (cr was really a vp head), you claimed they were "just tested", they clearly were not. Yes you did refund me the money (appreciate it) for the price of the head, yes it was almost 5 weeks later because you could not write legibly on the envelope and claimed the post office "couldnt read your writing". But however the check was dated three days before i received it and not 4 weeks prior. When i first found out you sold me the wrong head i was upset and was going to take it as a loss. I then sold the head a week later and then found out it was cracked as well. Thats when i really got worked up, it took some patience on my end to deal with this situation. Then the other stories start filing in and they sound all to familiar.. I believe thats what others are reading here and getting upset about don't you think? That and the fact you are still allowed to post here kind of bugs me, with the clear black and white history of making bad deals. At least take the internet slander and silently read. Maybe try out CF again and see whats happening over there. Take care... and just go away please.

To be honest with youmif it was dealt between me n the seller n not every single person felt the need to have anything they could think of negative to say...yea I might've minded my own n not flip at a few people.what wlae do u think is gonna happen when ten other people chime in when they have no need or reason to .its none of their business.then to go on other internet sites n saying but I'm a con artist n a the if...how? Because I owned up n senr a refund.get real.purn whoever is also getting a little too far.saying I'm a con artist their etc on other personal sites....he's doing nothing but MAKING IT PERSONAL..I take big offense to that.

Hey Dick, does the name Josh Warman ring a bell? It's funny how many people will chime in when someone is exposed as a scammer. Mr Warman says you gave him a screwing for $1200 a while back, just thought I'd throw that out there.
Have a great day Dick. :evil

Back