2wd Super Mod build

Yes we some more progress we have been going to pull's with destroked and working on repaing the damage I did the other night and now we have to pull the motor and find out why DESTROKED is lossing oil pressure.Never ending.

Dale

Your not still using those FRAM filters are you :bang

Sorry,I couldn't resist :hehe:

O hell no I never used fram.Destroked has a cleanable one on it.that is how we found all the brass particals

Dale

OK, what's the poop scoop on Destrokeded ??
I know it's been raining so you should have a minute or so to look.

No.5 rod bearing all the rest looked good got the crank out going to the crank shop tuesday morning and the crank for the 2wd too tobe check out and haveing the rod checked and the ones for the 2wd balanced and shoot penned.
We won't make it to Penn. this week end have to work and don't have the extra money because of the time off with all the rain and paying for parts.

Dale

Ouch!

I bought a 96 Drugs Cummins 3/4 auto today for 1500 sssoooooo

I'll scrap it out and keep the engine.

BTW, I have 3 cranks if you need one, their still std on rods and mains.

I'll give you a call i might need one for a spair for the 2wd.

Dale

No Problem, it's yours

I also have the block that has a crack behind the fan hub mount.
It's in one of the mount holes.
I ran the block for 3 years, I used "blue glue" to stop the water leak.

I don't run water I could fill it with hard block.
I just got home from work I need to get out in the garage and get to polishing some alluminum part for FASS's race truck.
Dale

If you need um I'll bring em

it don't get no cheaper than that, now does it :)

No sir it don't.I'll give you a call tommorow.I just got home from work finnally getting some hours between rain storms.

Dale

We are making one already will be polishes aluminum.i wish the valves would get hear so the machine shop can get them seats cut so I can finnish porting it.seem like all we do is wait andwait for part ti show up.

Dale

You ain't getting parts from harbor freight are ya
Maybe shipped by DHL, hell they can't find Missouri
with a GPS and a map.
Maybe shipped from China
Maybe shipped at all

wait,wait,wait,wait,wait, I know it sucks big time

Nope nothing comming from Harbor Freight this time and hopefully nithing from china.
Dale

WE need an update on the progress ........ this is like waiting for parts :)

Ya can't keep us in the dark much longer, we will make a house call

I talked to Dale Tuesday night I believe and I believe it is still in the same shape it was last time. DESTROKED is taking up some time at the moment.

Vance picked up his crank today and the pan gasket will be in tomorrow we will start putting the DESTROKED's motor after work tomorrow..
The crank I sent in would have had to be turned 20/20 I need another one that don't need to be turned.We had to get the wife another car because the old suburban 6.2 has been running with a blown head gasket for a long time it is not worth spending any more money on it blown out the radiator twice.
As soon as I get a good crank I will start putting the block togetherso we cab atleast get is sat in the frame.
Ron I will give you a shout tomorrow I forgot my phone today although is was nice and quit for once.

Dale

Back