2wd Super Mod build

Dale

If you need a crank I'll throw them in the junk dodge and bring em to you.
That way I could get rid of some things that are taking up space in my shop.
There would be a slight charge for the coffee used during transport.

Just let me know

BTW edit your signature and remove the ... [/font]
square brackets don't work :)

Ron

He was putting DeStroked back togather a few weeks ago.
I took him a couple cranks, a block and a head I had laying
around. Haven't heard from in a couple weeks. I did get a video
of DeStroked pullin somewhere.

Ron thank for all your help and spare parts I realy appreteate every thing THANKS.sorry I haven't posted but I have been busy polishing parts for the FASS truck making extra money for parts.The crew from MCS donated a set of Hamelton pushrod and springs and retainers and locks.and head studs.the clutch schould be done in a week.and have a cam comming from COMP (Greg).
Mark from ShowMe Proformance has the stainless 4exhaust done and the head milled for the intake and started on the intake.Engineered Diesel has a 82 turbo comming also.
I haven't worked on the truck this week end because I have come down with a hellav a cold all I do is cough and sleep.

Dale

Ron thank for all your help and spare parts I realy appreteate every thing THANKS.sorry I haven't posted but I have been busy polishing parts for the FASS truck making extra money for parts.The crew from MCS donated a set of Hamelton pushrod and springs and retainers and locks.and head studs.the clutch schould be done in a week.and have a cam comming from COMP (Greg).
Mark from ShowMe Proformance has the stainless 4exhaust done and the head milled for the intake and started on the intake.Engineered Diesel has a 82 turbo comming also.
I haven't worked on the truck this week end because I have come down with a hellav a cold all I do is cough and sleep.

Dale

Still good news on the process of getting everything lined up to finish it... Though it sucks about the cold. Hope you feel better soon so you can get something done :Cheer:

I doo feel a little better this morning,thanks
I forgot the injectors will be here today 5x25 duelfed from JL machine.

Dale

Sorry to hear about your cold Dale, I hope you get better soon. I'm glad to hear you are making head way on the truck as well!

hehe fannin them covers in the summer and ya still get the cold..... sniff sniff

Hey, glad to give parts to someone who has been as nice to a Tennessee redneck as you and your family have been to me.

THANK YOU!!

Ron

Well saturday we got the short block in the frame still waiting for the cam.i have the V stack for the air shutoff I have to polish it before posting a pic and have the fuel log for the injection pump booth from ShowMe Perfamence.The pictures are a little dark the flash wouldn't work it was mid night sat when I took them I was a little tired.Will take some more when the sun is shinning.:hehe:
Sorry for taking solong for more progress.too manny thing going on.
Dale
PHTO0148.jpg

PHTO0149.jpg

PHTO0150.jpg

PHTO0151.jpg

PHTO0152.jpg

PHTO0153.jpg

WOW, thats some nice paint work you got. Wish I could see it go down the track at SDX next weekend. But looks like plenty of work to do.

Im gonna have to get me a good pair of sunglasses when I fianally get to see this thing. Great progress Dale.... :clap: It will go together fast now.

Lynn

Looks great. Where did you get the nice shiny oil filter block off?

The block adaptor for the remote we made it and the filter base came from peterson and the oil high pressure bypass.O and i did the polishing and alot more to come Dan won't let me polish everything because we don't have time :doh: but most of the motor stuff will be. :woohoo:
We will be selling the remote kits this winter and some other SHINNY goodies :evil

And you ever see this truck at SDX :umno:
Dale :Cheer:

For those that dont know, Ol Dan has something agenst 2wds for some reason. Thats why my truck will not be up there, But enough said...lol Lets get to wrenchin .... :rockwoot:

Lynn

One good thing about it though, if it never made a pass down the track she would still look awesome settin on the trailer and in the shop.....

Yesterday Dan had the rear drive shaft sheild redown to fit the 1600 Ujoint's before I got home from work.it is a shame that he had to rework it He did a good job on in the first place.i picked up some 4x8 sheet of cardbpoard so we can make a patern for the firewall out of 1/4 lexon that stuff is $$$$.Still waiting for a cam.Mark is bringing the head out maybe tomorrow along with the intake and exhaust header..A freind of mine picked up some LED light's.one is white fore revers and one to show when the trany is in nutral.
the truck will be stored in a 32 ft inclose that we have had when I used to pull mini rod's and my brother and dad pull;ed garden tractor.

Dale

Dale, I got to say that truck is sharp!!!!

It was AWESOME to see it at Indy!!!! I dont think anyone was expecting to see it roll out of the trailer! Im so sorry that it didnt work out too well for ya, but I will say you are now the first ever 2wd MOD to hook to a sled! Congradulations!!!

Oh and you have some Huge balls for sitting on the ProFab and the driveshaft inbetween your legs in that sucker!!!!!!

:what:

Pics, video, something........... I didnt even know it was running.

Back