389 glider build

Ah not true I got a 2013 with dark wood grain and black and tan panels also would like to know what happend to the gauges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weird....when my old boss ordered his six 2013's the dealer said they weren't offering wood grain anymore. I think the wood grain looks better than that black plastic

Funny thing is idk I ask them an they said that's the standard gauge package.On all arr petes the dashes afe full guessing its another way to say money an build them cheap.

you have to spec them with a full gauge package otherwise that's what you get. My old 07 had 12 gauges on the right side of the dash

I heard that ill remember that wen I order the next one soon as this one is on the road maken money were going to order anouther on there's a few things I'm do differently.

Seminole paint, forest green and pearl white with gold seminole stripes, paint matched green drop visor and stack mount clamps....that would be so cool

This one was going to have seminole paint but they wouldn't do it on a glider for some f'd up reason. But that dose sound like it'd look good . I found a place that sells stainless 8in stacks wonder how they would hold up?

How bout you guys leave the KW paint scheme for the Kenworths. Pete has plenty of good looking layouts that match the body lines, something the Seminole doesn't do on a Pete.

I always have liked this style
huqa5ehy.jpg

Woah.....legacy class daycab? So cool. What series number is it?

Yah its number 850 we order it as soon as we heard the 379s were done.

My old boss has two of them, number 652 and 52. Both have 70" sleepers and 565ISX engines

Ok, what exactly is Seminole paint?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Any pics of it? What makes it special

Ah I see. Not that the actual paint is special, just the package.

Yep, mine is on page 58, post 1143. That is the layout they are talking about.

Seminole striping, that's a 2014 900L, it belongs to the company that my company leases to
eqa7aben.jpg

Back