833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

LOL really? LOL no really?:bang :bang

I am just trying to :poke: for some feedback-:hehe:

I am sure that he is doing more than one pass on the dyno. He is probably getting all his data together to show people how the CR engine performs with the right combo.

W1cked said:
I am sure that he is doing more than one pass on the dyno. He is probably getting all his data together to show people how the CR engine performs with the right combo.

Or maybe????.................awww, I won't go there!!LOL :hehe:

Dockboy said:
Or maybe????.................awww, I won't go there!!LOL :hehe:
you better not crockboy. LOL Just get your one year wonder back together in time for "pinks"

lmills said:
and we've waited how long for the east coast wonder? ;)
just come down to MIR this weekend and enjoy 11's all day long on diesel. as for the dyno? im still waiting for my 500hp flux's to show up...............:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:
just come down to MIR this weekend and enjoy 11's all day long on diesel. as for the dyno? im still waiting for my 500hp flux's to show up

:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :bs:

Wonder when you are gonna post a "did" as opposed to a "when"?:hehe: :bang

DIESEL POWER said:
just come down to MIR this weekend and enjoy 11's all day long on diesel. as for the dyno? im still waiting for my 500hp flux's to show up...............:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
don't lose the slip this time around.

We have not had time to return to the dyno. This is the most active Feb we have had since we started. Tons of work going on and new projects in the works. It is so busy we stopped taking any new orders for parts for 2-3weeks.

We did get water added to the truck to help with EGT. It is crazy powerful. I suspect it is in the 800 range plus or minus. The truck made 722 with the smaller 66 turbo on Diesel. With this larger 5000 turbo it is much stronger.

We found out the compressor in the 66 is about 74 lb/mn and the 5000 is around 90 lb/mn. Earlier I guessed the 5000 closer to 80 lb/mn. The extra air makes me fell better about cracking 800.

VINCERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VINCERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never posted here,but this is a interesting thread.I will have to agree with most here,800hp on motor is alittle hard to believe.There are lots of people that make these claims,I would like to see more trucks hitting that mark,it would be good for the sport.I expected to see some high hp trucks in Kentucky last year,maybe this year I get a chance.

Don M said:
We have not had time to return to the dyno.

We did get water added to the truck to help with EGT. It is crazy powerful. I suspect it is in the 800 range plus or minus. The truck made 722 with the smaller 66 turbo on Diesel. The extra air makes me fell better about cracking 800.

but I thought this truck already cracked the 800 barrier Don?
:bang :what:

RCCX, didn't you have the other shortbed standard cab at the TS event? I remember pulling in thinking I had brought something unusual, then I saw yours.. It was even the same color. Mine was a thrown together mess then. For this year, Garmon has rebuilt and rewired everything. If I'm lucky, it might even be all the same color this year..

Don, has John Issacs been in touch with you about my project? You say you are way behind, I have to know where I am in there cause I am on a dead line with it, we have our open house on 4/7 and it has to be done by then.

RC has a white quad cab Ram....it's good to see you here RC.
Maybe we can have another late night highway run after TS again this year. LOL It was fun to scare Lott and Nate last year...I don't think they trusted my driving skills. LOL