833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

So, how bout that 833 HP common rail ?!?!?:snoop: :rockwoot: :woohoo:

Dockboy said:
So it only gains 1.5 tenths when you stack boxes huh? What happened to.....

you need to fully read things before you post. you even quoted it. adding another box "may" get us there. you have to realize that adding another box into the 12.30 run should net us a easy 11 second pass. as you can see there is no smoke during the run what does that mean lack of fuel. lack of fuel= more power to be had. no fuel no power. are ya all caught up now. and as for the title of the short clip thats just what Thurmon named it. we will be all over that number very soon. again this truck gets driven everyday back and forth to work. and still gets 19 mpg's.

this was the first test-n-tune of the season. there is so much more tuning to do. i cant wait for the next few!!!!

Well Robert....I wish you luck ;) Tenths of a sec. come very hard as you approach the 11's:poke:

But just a quick word of advice..............

If you want to be taken serious with your forum comments and your business...you should actually be able to back something up before you post about it ;)

Dockboy said:
Well Robert....I wish you luck ;) Tenths of a sec. come very hard as you approach the 11's:poke:

If you want to be taken serious with your forum comments and your business...you should actually be able to back something up before you post about it ;)

i fully understand that thanks for the advise. as you have seen we set high goals so that we push ourselves to meet them. and in one way or another all of this online BS pushes us even harder.

here is the 12.30 pass

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p134/6SPEEDIESEL/?action=view&current=TDA-DVS-2007-03-04-0001.flv

Last edited:
here is something else for you guys to start flamming about. i will be taking my slow 6 speed to the track next weekend and plan on running at least a 13.5. flame on!!!:ft:

yehhhhh, but what your not telling is that you will have a much larger charger than you had when you dynoed 555 HP. ;)So, with adequate air to support the fuel you might be around 600 HP if you changed nothing else. So, if you are good at shifting, that number is very possible :D

thanks for the compliments, this was just a mild tune and not much fuel( no smoke) we will be gunning for the extra few tenths next week.

once we get our confermed and recorded video of 11's on diesel, we will start to spray and progress from there.:woohoo:

Dockboy said:

accually greg your right tenths do not come easy, saturday we went from a 12.56 to a 12.2? all by just coming off the line better, if i had more controll off the line or more boost im sure we could run steady 12.2's on the same fueling combo. i was running low 1.7's 0-60ft on the good runs but as the day wore on i was slipping into the high 1.8 range, so i just called it a day.

on a more positive note, that cam we put in really cleared up all the smoke very well, after looking at the vids i was impressed with #2 and no smoke.:evil

Sos

DIESEL POWER said:
07' will be a whole new year, with results.
Just after one Test n Tune in 07 you two BOZOS are back to your same old selfs. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Like DOCKBOY told you JUST DO IT, then talk about it.:poke:

ctd8999 said:
Just after one Test n Tune in 07 you two BOZOS are back to your same old selfs. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Like DOCKBOY told you JUST DO IT, then talk about it.:poke:

thats your new name" bozo"--- why because both of you have a problem reading whats on paper-------- all i posted about today was what i ran yesterday thats it. do your self a favor and put up some results yourself or go away:what:

DIESEL POWER said:
thats your new name" bozo"--- why because both of you have a problem reading whats on paper-------- all i posted about today was what i ran yesterday thats it. do your self a favor and put up some results yourself or go away:what:

And what you are going to run when you do this and do that:bang

And by the way, Steve (ctd8999) has gone faster than you have and didn't have to post about what he was "going to do" LOL

DIESEL POWER said:
Yeh, Steve(CTD8999) has already posted faster times last year with a single turbo and #2 only. I believe the time was 12.16 and around 111-112 MPH????? And at 600 HP

Weasel Power

:ft:
lmills said:
Yeh, Steve(CTD8999) has already posted faster times last year with a single turbo and #2 only. I believe the time was 12.16 and around 111-112 MPH????? And at 600 HP
Thanks Lloyd I was just about to post my #'s. See you guys in the spring. Thanks Steve B

sooooo, which one of you guys are going to break into the 11's first? LOL:rockwoot: :evil

keep it coming boys, we havent heard enough already!!! heck would it fire you up more if i said we are shooting for 9's hahahaha.:pop:

what is this more air you speak of Lloyd? The leaf blower broke on docks last run?LOL

Robertp said:
what is this more air you speak of Lloyd? The leaf blower broke on docks last run?LOL

Leaf blower LOL I think you know what I mean :kick: