833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

Don M said:
the dyno day when all the trucks can get on the same dyno is where the proof of performance is.

you mean i cant just say i have 750hp because the parts add up to it and it feels like it when i drive the truck?

Most folks have no IDEA of what 750 feels like LOL

I will be at TS with Don's stuff for comparison, who else is gonna show?

getblown5.9 said:
but it feels FAST and it will spin all 4 when i launch it

LOL that is about right... even better is when they finally admit to spinning all 4 in the rain LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
LOL that is about right... even better is when they finally admit to spinning all 4 in the rain LOL

my truck is only about 550hp...it was 500 with 150 sticks and B1, its 200sticks and silver bullet now...

and in the rain in 5th and 6th gear (when i used to have 6th LOL) I could get it sideways from a 75mph roll on the highway, and keep them spinning all the way thru about 105 before it scared me and i let off...

TQ does alot of things, my truck isnt that fast but the tq makes it feel like it is

come ride in my truck if you ever want to really know what 200 feels like :)

George

Timbeaux38 said:

its even funnier when they dont know crap, someone points out they have an open diff and theyre really only burning two tires anyway...LOL

800HP what spike did you read??? :hehe:

You don't go by spikes, it's the flat HP curve that is important. The track won't spike so you should see the corrected HP #'s ::kick: :woohoo:

If I went by HP spikes I could claim 513RWHP on my 6.0L shifting into OD.

Six_leaker said:
You don't go by spikes, it's the flat HP curve that is important. The track won't spike so you should see the corrected HP #'s ::kick: :woohoo:

If I went by HP spikes I could claim 513RWHP on my 6.0L shifting into OD.

Sounds like someone with a 6.0L needs to learn how to dyno!!:doh:

Shifting during a recorded pull is a no no.

Dockboy said:
Sounds like someone with a 6.0L needs to learn how to dyno!!:doh:

Shifting during a recorded pull is a no no.

:thankyou2: I wish it was that easy with the TQ shift. Unless there is a tune set to keep em in drive there are no other options :banghead: as 3rd gear is to slow.

It takes someone that knows how to run one on a dyno. I've held mine in gear numerous times on a Dynojet....it can be done.

Wow this is an enjoying site. I am a member of a few sites and I have to tell you this one is real good. I have been waiting for this race a while. W1cked has made some post on cumminsforum.com We are just waiting patiently over they. I had to stay up a few more hours so I could read this post. I will not post Hp numbers cause they are unknown but I have run a 12.5 on diesel. I have the clip if anybodody is interested. Thanks for the intertanment.

UNBROKEN said:
It takes someone that knows how to run one on a dyno. I've held mine in gear numerous times on a Dynojet....it can be done.

Ditto minus the numerous times, just once.