833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

lmills said:
yehhhhh, but what your not telling is that you will have a much larger charger than you had when you dynoed 555 HP. ;)So, with adequate air to support the fuel you might be around 600 HP if you changed nothing else. So, if you are good at shifting, that number is very possible :D

you took all the fun away from everyone to start argueing over the post. :soap: now what fun do i get to have? sheesh.

adding more power??? im in the process of getting rid of it. these fast trucks just make people angry at one another..:hehe:

I heard W1cked ran his truck this weekend...........

Na, I'm just BS'in. W1cked how's the truck going? Find anyone to race yet?

i am not even going to say a word, you know what they say a picture is worth a thousand words. so i guess that certain people on this board have never been able to put up a dyno sheet so they have to try to convince everyone of the SOP hp meter with over one thousand words/lies. i just want to see what the hyp is about, i am damn tired of only hearing how much better the truck will be.

im here with some :Cheer: and some :pop: to listen to the bench racing...

keep it up!!!!

No I did not run my truck this weekend. I am still in the fishing season and only have a few more tournaments before i can focus on racing.
The only race i have coming up is April 28 at moroso.

Finally got a few runs in.

744 HP with the A5K. Trying larger injectors in a few weeks. The injectors were F3.8's. Will try 4+ size next.

Yee Haww!!!!!

BTW, these were uncorrected @ sea level on a DynoJet.

Basically we gained 24 HP over the Silver Bullet going to the A5K with no other changes.

Snow water injection cost 5HP but dropped EGT 200 degrees. Turned the water off and got the 5HP back. :rockwoot:

Don~

W1cked said:
No I did not run my truck this weekend. I am still in the fishing season and only have a few more tournaments before i can focus on racing.
The only race i have coming up is April 28 at moroso.

What kinda fishing do you do?? I plan on fishing alot more than I did this past summer.

Don M said:
Finally got a few runs in.

744 HP with the A5K. Trying larger injectors in a few weeks. The injectors were F3.8's. Will try 4+ size next.

Yee Haww!!!!!

BTW, these were uncorrected @ sea level on a DynoJet.

Basically we gained 24 HP over the Silver Bullet going to the A5K with no other changes.

Snow water injection cost 5HP but dropped EGT 200 degrees. Turned the water off and got the 5HP back. :rockwoot:

Don~
man thats it! a measly set of II 3-flows and a measley silver bullet have put down many 750hp+ runs on diesel and a few over 850hp on NOS---something aint right Don with those #'s you got :poke:

How was the smoke level on the top end of the runs? I am gettin made a variation of the A5K, we are accually using a 400 center section and compressor housing so we can use the big shaft and 3" twheel. It should breathe well and last a little better with the 400 parts.

So I am thinkin we will need some pretty big boyz, maby Flux5+?

Dom maybe you can enlighten me, im trying to find out what companies injectors actually flow LPM wise for comparison during these conversations, could you shed some light on the flux series, the whole Flux 1 Flux2 is confusing me?

Last edited:
Robertp said:
he has a point on this one steve. the pass you saw his truck make that i posted all it has is a set of 3 flows. thay are rated at 80 hp. thats flying for that small of injector.
That also about 600 HP LOL. Nowhere close to 750 HP

Robertp said:
he has a point on this one steve. the pass you saw his truck make that i posted all it has is a set of 3 flows. thay are rated at 80 hp. thats flying for that small of injector.

I don't really have a horse in this race, but all i see is a bunch of talk...

Hell, every truck on here is just x number of parts away from running xx.xx.

Stop talking and get some results.

Don't tell us, SHOW US! :poke:

Chris

c-hawk said:
I don't really have a horse in this race, but all i see is a bunch of talk...

Hell, every truck on here is just x number of parts away from running xx.xx.

Stop talking and get some results.

Don't tell us, SHOW US! :poke:

Chris
Chris! You bought an 06! When does the bombing begin?

Yeah i picked up an 06 a few weeks ago. I'm just trying to get some miles on it now, get it broken in and make sure it's not a lemon. LOL

I would drive it to work (the 01 does about 1000 miles a week), but that would just beat up my new truck, which i don't want to do, so my wife has been driving it. Only have about 500 miles on it at the moment. Maybe in a month or two it will be tranny time. Then the hp fun will begin...

Chris

Last edited:
I moved some posts to the staging lanes and created a new thread to keep this on track... Continue on........

I may have an ace in the hole. Then again, I may not. You guys can decide. But in the end, the dyno day when all the trucks can get on the same dyno is where the proof of performance is.

Don~

We gonna have Dunbar at the TS open house... I know Relentless will have their 800HP 11sec CR there for all of these others to measure against... Could be an interesting show !