833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

UNBROKEN said:
It takes someone that knows how to run one on a dyno. I've held mine in gear numerous times on a Dynojet....it can be done.
Can you explain the technique? We've had problems with all the 6.0's on the dyno. Can't get them to hold anything less than 2000 rpm in overdrive.

brandon.

Joe I didnt think you where supposed to use overdrive on a dyno? But what do I know.

are you talking about my truck? Not sure what it will do. in may madness in vegas last year I turned 667 hp. Then blew the engine. Now its all upgraded in sig. I have only been able to turn edge products to 483 hp. That was with my low stall TC. Now I have a high stall I hope for Ihigher numbers. When it get turning it I will let you know with the slip. But right now its hard I am in Iraq.

Oh my bad. Actually I read that after and though to myself what a dumb @ss I am.

Holysmoke said:
Oh my bad. Actually I read that after and though to myself what a dumb @ss I am.

haha, be nice to yourself... and thanks for what your doing for our contry... :bow: :bow: may you have a safe trip home..:clap:

lamoparpower said:
haha, be nice to yourself... and thanks for what your doing for our contry... :bow: :bow: may you have a safe trip home..:clap:

Agreed, thank you.

He is the fastest CR to date, unless you know of someone else running quicker than 11.41 on fuel?

brandon.

joefarmer said:
He is the fastest CR to date, unless you know of someone else running quicker than 11.41 on fuel?

brandon.

Nope dont know of anybody. Although I though that I read some where that Nadp built the fastest truck unless thats the truck. anyways I put that up there for W1cked to see if he has that time beat.

The truck that is giving away 1000.00 if you can beat him. THats the truck but I cant rememer his time. Maybe he is running drugs I dont know.
http://www.aab.nadp.ca/

Last edited:
Holysmoke said:
Nope dont know of anybody. Although I though that I read some where that Nadp built the fastest truck unless thats the truck. anyways I put that up there for W1cked to see if he has that time beat.

The truck that is giving away 1000.00 if you can beat him. THats the truck but I cant rememer his time. Maybe he is running drugs I dont know.
http://www.aab.nadp.ca/

naw.... i built my own truck in the driveway. maybe nadp does have the fastest and is holding out on track times. but i dont really think that is the case. it doesn't matter, i a couple of weeks im trying a little something and it should really improve my times dramtically. *nx* thanks james