833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

Hey Holysmoke you can give me a call also when you get down to miami.
Trust me that your opinion of my truck will change.

I met up with lildevil02 and he can tell all you guys what he saw. Ask him directly

CookCR said:
Then have him post what he saw.

Thanks I will be glad too...... I can’t believe how hard his truck pulls…it does not stop!!!!! At first I thought I can compare it to mine but I can’t. Once his turbo spins the bullsh%t ends. And that is a under statement to say the least. I can’t go out and say it’s an 800+ hp truck because I have never been in one to compare it to but its no joke. But it puts my 433 race setting to shame. I want a CR Cummins:rockwoot:

W1cked said:
Hey Holysmoke you can give me a call also when you get down to miami.
Trust me that your opinion of my truck will change.

I would love to give you a call and go for a ride but I dont even plan on going to FL. My opinion will change when you actually race the people you say your going to race and have a video of it. Im not saying your truck is slow by anymeans. I would liek to say I have an 11 sec truck putting down over 900 hp but I cant prove it till I get home and get on rollers and a drag strip. Ill say I plan on being real close to those figures when I get the truck fine tuned. Happy truckin:tree:

Holy
I tottally agree with you. Everyone here has to understand that when you are not a mechanic and no one gives you any info it is hard to do this stuff. This has been a learning curve for me but I can say that I have learned alot.
I will race when the time is right. At the end of the day I am the one that suffers when the truck breaks down. So i am taking my time now just getting all the bugs out of it. I just installed my head back and have found little things wrong that i think is normal.
Now i am waiting for bigger sticks becuase the ones i am running are not big enough.

I am still around but just to busy to play with the truck right now. I will be doing some work to my truck next week and i will post the outcome.

W1cked said:
I am still around but just to busy to play with the truck right now. I will be doing some work to my truck next week and i will post the outcome.

Can we ask what kind of work you will be doing???

I get a kick out of people giving him a hard time.. He's invested a lot of money into the addiction like most of us here.. Before you decide to try and give someone a hard time, look at your accomplishments (and truck) first.. I would lay money he has a lot more invested in his truck than most that have posted on this entry. He posted the 833 just before most of the other big number CR trucks started hitting the scene. He seems to have a similar setup as the grey CR that did 11.41 on diesel only.. Are you going to give that guy a hard time.. I doubt it.. Just remember what the P pump trucks have been doing for years.. Now with the help of dual pumps, the CR's have just as much potential.

well the thing is...nobody has witnessed this truck and came forward...I would love nothing more than for it to be true...I just wanna see it run.:cheer:

I'm just giving him a hard time in general...all in good fun.
And I really don't wanna get into what I've spent on my truck...but it's more than it cost brand new...and counting.