833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

greyrig05 said:
naw.... i built my own truck in the driveway. maybe nadp does have the fastest and is holding out on track times. but i dont really think that is the case. it doesn't matter, i a couple of weeks im trying a little something and it should really improve my times dramtically. *nx* thanks james

with a BIG thanks to bullydog...............

Man I just spent 2 hours reading it seems...I hope the outcome is worth it!

Good luck to both trucks!

I just got my head back from the machine shop and I dont think i will have my truck ready for this event.

W1cked said:
I just got my head back from the machine shop and I dont think i will have my truck ready for this event.

Boy oh boy I guess a few of us could have called that one. Good ole internet raceing. I have to say your good at looking fast.:redx:

Holysmoke said:
Boy oh boy I guess a few of us could have called that one. Good ole internet raceing. I have to say your good at looking fast.:redx:
:hehe: some people will never learn. W1cked. I will in be Miami the 4-11 let me know where we can meet up I wanna to see what you got. even if I lose.

Let me know when you get into miami.
To the guy with the internet racing comment.
How do you want me to go and race when my truck is still torn apart???
This is the price we pay when we want to go fast.

Last edited:
W1cked said:

I wont ever be in maimi, not that I am affraid of you your just on the other side of the world for me. And dont talk to me about truck being torn apart Im in my truck probably close to what you paid for you mega cab. But if your even in utah or in a few states near me, or even may madness look me up.:blahblah1:

W1cked said:
no problem man.....I will be in town this coming friday...going out on the boat sat..during the day and I am free for the rest of the week.....well maybe not I am planning on a few spearfishing trip during the day.

BTW you have a PM:rockwoot:

lildevil02 said:
no problem man.....I will be in town this coming friday...going out on the boat sat..during the day and I am free for the rest of the week.....well maybe not I am planning on a few spearfishing trip during the day.

BTW you have a PM:rockwoot:
Video please...:kick: Who thinks w1cked has a tcb? it's on excuse generate right now.LOL

I think its been on for some time now. 10 bucks says the tranny will go again! :lolly:

if we can get some fun runs in and find a nice place out of the city (yea right) I will try and get a video up. hopefully he will call me when I get down there and set something between my fishing trips I got setup for the week.

Ok I have decided to leave Raleigh a day earlier....... I can’t wait any longer I need a sunny beach my mojoito oh yea and some good looking ladies now....!!!!! Oh don’t forget about fishing and diving….man I need a vacation.

South beach here I come.

Someone better call.:evil