833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

2001shrtbedcmns said:
well the thing is...nobody has witnessed this truck and came forward...I would love nothing more than for it to be true...I just wanna see it run.:cheer:
Read up a bit and you might see somthing like this.....
lildevil02 said:
Thanks I will be glad too...... I can’t believe how hard his truck pulls…it does not stop!!!!! At first I thought I can compare it to mine but I can’t. Once his turbo spins the bullsh%t ends. And that is a under statement to say the least. I can’t go out and say it’s an 800+ hp truck because I have never been in one to compare it to but its no joke. But it puts my 433 race setting to shame. I want a CR Cummins:rockwoot:

*nx*

:doh: well eeeeeexcuuuuse me...I'm not knocking you or him...a 600 hp truck will do that to somebody who is used to 400 or so...it needs to get on a dyno in front of a lot of people and run down the strip in front of a camera. From what he says it has and from your ride it must be bad...I just want to see track videos or some other proof of big claims. I'm sure he's close to it...but before I go and spread the word on the mountain about this guy in miami I want to know that my facts are straight. :shake: :clap: $.02

Guys I don't know wicked, though we have now seen this combination make over 800 on other CR trucks. There is also video of it. I'd like to see a video of this truck as well, though I just like watching diesels in general. Money just seems to pour through these trucks faster than fuel through the tank. I am curious to see what his next mods on the truck are..

Well guys I have my truck put back together and she feels really strong again. She is back to life. I hope to have some numbers with some time slips by the end of the week.
I have been invited to the diesel challenge so now my big thing is how i am going to get her all the way to the west coast. That is a long long long haul for me. Anyone know any transport company out there?

What? Last year's east coast final was in Bowling Green, I believe. I don't think you'll need to go to the left coast to compete?

brandon.

You coud drive it there...... No I dont know of any transport Hope to see the video.

Instead of having 2 challenges like last year theres going to be just one in Vegas I think.

Yeah there is only one this year and it is outside of Salt Lake City. I have a trailer that i will be sending the truck up there in. The challenge is the week right after fathers day so i will be flying up there and meeting my truck there.
Hope to finally show people what my truck has.

It was going to be in BG again but the funds got cut so they say

They should have done it at the Vegas race & Indy race. Everything they needed was there, dragstrip, pulling track plus its infront of a crowd.

W1cked said:
Yeah there is only one this year and it is outside of Salt Lake City. I have a trailer that i will be sending the truck up there in. The challenge is the week right after fathers day so i will be flying up there and meeting my truck there.
Hope to finally show people what my truck has.
dont forget that the elevation up there is way higher than where you are and your truck will run about half a second slower................

did you ever get those injectors?........

DIESEL POWER said:
dont forget that the elevation up there is way higher than where you are and your truck will run about half a second slower................

did you ever get those injectors?........

Acording to the dieel power mag elevation does not matter because we have turbos, like wise haveing ram air has no effect on more air flow just colder air. thats not me preaching just what I read!!!!

There is less oxygen in the atmosphere at higher elevations, so you end up having more fuel than you would at sea level. CFs are still used at elevation for turbos, not as much of a CF that a N/A motor would have. If your spraying you are compensating for that altitude, you can run bigger jets than at sea level.

Holysmoke said:
Acording to the dieel power mag elevation does not matter because we have turbos, like wise haveing ram air has no effect on more air flow just colder air. thats not me preaching just what I read!!!!
thats cute, tell DPM i said hi and thanks for the very knowledgable artcle............:hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:
thats cute, tell DPM i said hi and thanks for the very knowledgable artcle............:hehe:
hey wade I guess your invite got lost in the mail huh?

2001shrtbedcmns said:
hey wade I guess your invite got lost in the mail huh?
im quite sure i wouldent make it to salt lake even if i was invited, unless i fly out there........

I guess the turbo makes up for the difference in density by spining faster?
A gauge showing 40lbs of boost @ sea leval is the same as a gauge showing 40lbs of boost @ 8,000 ft..right? If that is the case, does that mean that a 140k (RPM) turbo at the beach will go 160+k at 8k altitude and pop?

well if it were so dang far id even help him get this mega cab up there so we could FINALLY see it turn sum numbers but glad to see it on the way to bad im to busy to go as usual

Back