833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

fasted time only a 14.025 at 94 mph i need overdrive i am going to get it into the 13's i dont care if i have to get that jet truck to pull me

Twisted Shifter said:
The NHRDA is organizing this event, but it is open to ALL ....

We welcome everyone!!!!!!!!
Thanks for confirming. I'll have to notify Justin- he lives down by you.

bnraodn.

Nice numbers by the way! Good luck at your next event. Looks like your on the move. Thanks

Im not sure if that is wicked truck but he has a ganster song and that vidoe looks like it is tooking in homested miami

joefarmer said:
English is a language. Use it properly and you won't sound like a complete fool.

Thanks.
brandon.
Jesus H I think we found someone with worse grammar than Robbie. Speakum Engrish boy.

duke1n said:
Jesus H I think we found someone with worse grammar than Robbie. Speakum Engrish boy.

Thanks I now have soda that was ejected from my nose running down the monitor. :doh:

duke1n said:
LMFAO! I was waiting for someone to say it...can barely read his posts.LOL

duramaxin14 said:
i order the suncoast and lift pump today 11 sec here we come baby

When did this thread become about you? Dont you have to go argue with Ratlover at the DP about something?

Wow, so the 833 CR on fuel only laid down 860ish with NOS? Man I hate being right all the time. LOL Good number though W1cked.

Its a supercharged vehicle, and since Nitrous adds about 150+, I have a hard time accepting it robbed that much. LOL