833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

Heck, just get it up to AL or GA and I'm SURE we can find a 1/4 mile track to run it on. ;)

Burner said:
I guess the turbo makes up for the difference in density by spining faster?
A gauge showing 40lbs of boost @ sea leval is the same as a gauge showing 40lbs of boost @ 8,000 ft..right? If that is the case, does that mean that a 140k (RPM) turbo at the beach will go 160+k at 8k altitude and pop?
no, it will not make up for it, the faster you spin a charger the hotter the air gets, this is why higher elevation trucks go slower..........and need wtaer meth and or NOS to make up for it!

and yes over speeding the charger will make it go pop.........

Wicked i will race u with my 350 hp duramax max that layed out 1050 pound feet of torque this is just dyno numbers now. all i have done is efi live egr blocker and exhuast in intake i got 350 ponys that will give u a run for your money keep in mine u got a cp3 i got a stock tranny and stock lift pump

Duramaxin, unless you just enjoy watching a smoke show, that was a funny comment.. Get your twin pumps, a turbo, your rods, trans, etc then you can make some challenges.. A lot of people here have some pretty serious mods.. How fast has your truck been so far at the track?

Last edited:
duramaxin14 said:
Wicked i will race u with my 350 hp duramax max that layed out 1050 pound feet of torque this is just dyno numbers now. all i have done is efi live egr blocker and exhuast in intake i got 350 ponys that will give u a run for your money keep in mine u got a cp3 i got a stock tranny and stock lift pump

Wait, what happened to the 500 you are claiming on dieselplace????

duramaxin14 said:
English is a language. Use it properly and you won't sound like a complete fool.

Thanks.
brandon.

Guys, it's funny.. I race with duramaxin at the local track quite a bit, and I just now realized what he goes by here on the forums.. Although his post came off a little...... You know... He's actually a nice fella in person.. haha..

Where are you located duramaxin? I am in Utah with my truck this week and will head back to miami late next week.

W1cked, we have test and tune on thursay and saturday here at Bradenton Motorsports Park. I'd really like to see your truck.. Duramaxin' said he is shooting for 13's next time at the track. I don't think there's much use to come to just race him.. It would be fun to hang out.. I go on a normal basis with the 2wd 06, and there's another dmax that can come that runs 11.7's on diesel only that's a crew cab shortbed. Last thursday there were around ten diesels there..

W1cked said:
Yeah there is only one this year and it is outside of Salt Lake City. I have a trailer that i will be sending the truck up there in. The challenge is the week right after fathers day so i will be flying up there and meeting my truck there.
Hope to finally show people what my truck has.

I thought competitors were supposed to keep it on the down-low 'til after the event? That's what they said last year anyway when I couldn't make it after getting rear-ended. :p

I no i dont have much for wicked but felled like talking some smack there. Im still claming 500 i was just saying what my truck dynoed at another boys truck in here with the phat shaft 66 some sticks dilblo predtor and a mp8 box with nos only dynoed at 350 fuel only then he dynoed 420 spraying the whole time