833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

This was a two scotch thread!! Lots of thread jacking. Fun to see what is happening, been following Wicked on another diesel page when he was going to race a dmax but both kept breaking. Lots of great trucks around the country, makes me wish we could all get a mega event together somewhere in the middle of the country where we all could get together and have a mega dyno event, (maybe two or three different kinds to get a comparison) plus drag races and sled pulls. The Indy event should be good, also the Spring Fling at Merchants in Mich.

I always love to read Dockboy's posts, DJ sounds like an interesting character as well. My question is why with Cummins and Dmax engines available would you put yourself through the grief of building a Ford race truck? Even Maddog who is a Ford lover saw the light.*bdh* :ford: :dead-horse-fast2: :banghead:

To answer Morse,the truck like yours was from Relentless,but not mine.We will bring both to Kentucky this year again.The silver truck is getting ironed out.It has ran some high 10's.

As far as the the high way run Unbroken,I think I will leave my passengers at home to.I scared the holy poop out of the guys with me.It was fun.I wish I had a bigger speedo so I would know how fast we were going.

Last edited:
DonM said:
Originally Posted by Don M
We have not had time to return to the dyno.

We did get water added to the truck to help with EGT. It is crazy powerful. I suspect it is in the 800 range plus or minus. The truck made 722 with the smaller 66 turbo on Diesel. The extra air makes me fell better about cracking 800.

RacinDuallie said:
but I thought this truck already cracked the 800 barrier Don?
:bang :what:

RacinDuallie,

I'm pretty sure Don is refering to Tim Barber's truck in that post, not W1cked's.

DIESEL POWER said:
just come down to MIR this weekend and enjoy 11's all day long on diesel. as for the dyno? im still waiting for my 500hp flux's to show up

Dockboy said:
:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :bs:

Wonder when you are gonna post a "did" as opposed to a "when"?:hehe: :bang

And the winner by TKO, Dockboy... :kick:

Dockboy said:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!:hehe:

Nice pass ;) But I hate to break it to you Robert..........that's a long way from 11's and 800 hp!!!!:hehe: :bang :kick:

again there was no notrious used in this pass. to say we are a long way from 11's is very incorrect. we could easily do it with a flip of a switch.

i want to get there on fuel first. which will be very soon. just adding another box into the equation may get us there. as you can see there was very little smoke so we obviously need more fuel. which is very obtainable.

again are you at 12.30 on fuel?

Robertp said:
again are you at 12.30 on fuel?

That looked like 12.43 to me:poke: And yes, I can run 12.4's on fuel out wieghing you by 1000 lbs. ;) But again.......what does it matter?? If you can run faster......DO IT!! Don't talk about it:blahblah1:

Robertp said:
again there was no notrious used in this pass. to say we are a long way from 11's is very incorrect. we could easily do it with a flip of a switch.

And funny....................We all heard that this truck was 800+ hp and in the 11's on fuel only over 6 months ago:confused: :what:

I can run faster than all y'all....but I smoke a pack a day and would probably die if I tried....so you'll have to take my word for it. LOL

Dockboy said:
That looked like 12.43 to me:poke: And yes, I can run 12.4's on fuel out wieghing you by 1000 lbs. ;) But again.......what does it matter?? If you can run faster......DO IT!! Don't talk about it:blahblah1:

i still waiting on the 12.306 video to load. your are to quick to jump to conclusions. are we really going to start on that weight crap again. who cares you picked the truck not me. so deal with it. :blahblah1:

Robertp said:
i still waiting on the 12.306 video to load. your are to quick to jump to conclusions.

So it only gains 1.5 tenths when you stack boxes huh? What happened to.....

just adding another box into the equation may get us there.
:hehe:

are we really going to start on that weight crap again. who cares you picked the truck not me. so deal with it. :blahblah1:

You are the one that constantly brings up "fuel only"!!*bdh*

In your own words....."who cares, so deal with it"!!!! If you can go faster...DO IT!!

Bottom line.............you guys are the ones posting all over the internet how you have an 800+ hp, 11.5 sec. daily driver, not me:doh:

Check out the caption on this video!! LOL

Click here to see Video

"NGMDiesel Head, Cam Removal R&R on his 2003 Dodge Cummins with 92,000 miles that run 11.50 in a 1/4 every day rider."

Your best bet is to DO before you CLAIM!!

Last edited: