833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

I am glad to see the bashing has turned down a bit. I am trying to get on the dyno that diablo sports owns in Boca Raton sometime next week.
Now after this i will have some numbers from two different dynos.
I know that nobody cares about dyno numbers and what they want to see is track numbers but we will all see those in April.*nx* :st:

If you tell me your Dyno numbers and weight of your truck. I will tell you the 1/4 mile times.

Dennis

UNBROKEN said:
...aparently we're a bunch of 6.0 driving haters...

Not me, I wouldn't be caught dead in a 6.0:poke:

Just kidding man, I couldn't help but jump in on the basher's delight thread.

George

Weight on a my mega cab is 7700lbs. That includes the rims i use on the track and of course my stereo. I also weigh 210lbs.
My dyno sheet claims i have 833hp and I say claim so nobody goes crazy in this forum.
I must say one thing i go to all these diesel forums and this one thread has gotten alot of responses and views.

Hey DJ I will bring the Bud Light but you will need to bring the Miller Lite.

Hey W1ked .... I am just up the road from Boca ..... let me know when.... I would love to meet you and shake your hand ........

Put that truck on a CAT scale and tell us what it weighs, don't use the OEM sticker.

Hey Twisted
Do you live in Boca? Are you ever down here in Miami?
W1cked

Billysgoat said:
If you are a new member, and you have made it this far in the discussion/debate/hatefest/love triangle that is this thread, please understand that some of these fella's don't particularly care for one another LOL LOL

I'm fairly new to this forum.. but really don't care.. It's kinda interesting to me. Will be watching to see if W1cked really shows.. and what the outcome of the race is. Wish I had the funds to start chasin hp.. but that's gonna have to wait.. til then.. I'll just watch the rest of ya.. and dream.

I am in Port St Lucie but I am in West Palm every day ..... I can make any day but Monday if I know a few days out

Looks like there will be over 1,500 lbs difference between the two. And, 4-wheel drive......and fuel systems........and engine size......and... Oh yeah, it's a damm race. Races are races and ya got'a run what ya brung and hope you brought enough. :poke:

Agreed, a race is a race, W1cked betted come packing all them horses he says he has, he will need to over come some advantages that DJ holds over his truck.... Should be a good race !

W1cked and I already agreed on the race.

My truck is a 2003 F250 6360 lbs. It has Casserly injectors, ARP headstuds, nitrous, my fuel system, Suncoast tranny and my tunes. No suspension work whatsoever and it's 2-wheel drive.

BTW, I'm also building a full race truck - tubular frame, Ford F-250, identical to mine but very, very light. It's being built as we speak at Suncoast Race Cars.

DJ :evil

^ I looked at Suncoast when I was shopping around for mine. They make a very good chassis- good to hear DJ!!!

djdieseltech said:

BTW, I'm also building a full race truck - tubular frame, Ford F-250, identical to mine but very, very light. It's being built as we speak at Suncoast Race Cars.

DJ :evil
:woohoo: :woohoo: :Cheer:

Fellas.. This thread has taken 2 diffrent directions... W1ckeds truck and everything else.. I'm gonna attempt to split this thread and place the "everything else" portion in the Staging Lanes banter area...

Thanks

and the saga continues.......................

Last edited: