833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2 I am back

W1cked said:
I am trying to get on the dyno that diablo sports owns in Boca Raton sometime next week.
Now after this i will have some numbers from two different dynos.

Wow Duallie, where did you hear that? Man, you've really got your ear to the pavement on this one. I dont know how you found out, man. Good diggin. :hehe: :hehe:

One thing to consider, if the 800+ sticks this is one pork chop of a truck to get moving. The chances of shredding driveline parts is pretty good. It may be a hand grenade of a pass, but it should be fun to watch. Give it ell!

The good news is, either way Wicked and DJ will be drinkin after the race, and wicked will have his hands full tryin to flip cans with DJ. :Cheer:

Amish Elegance said:
Wow Duallie, where did you hear that? Man, you've really got your ear to the pavement on this one. I dont know how you found out, man. Good diggin. :hehe: :hehe:

One thing to consider, if the 800+ sticks this is one pork chop of a truck to get moving. The chances of shredding driveline parts is pretty good. It may be a hand grenade of a pass, but it should be fun to watch. Give it ell!

The good news is, either way Wicked and DJ will be drinkin after the race, and wicked will have his hands full tryin to flip cans with DJ. :Cheer:
" i might lose in a race down the track, but i will make you lose at this table----now drink boy drink":hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Amish Elegance said:

The things I have to put up with to get some action back in a thread.:bang :bang :bang

I guess I must go to the dyno. LOL
I am really busy this week with the boat show so I dont think i will be making it to any dyno this week.
You might want to check your source Duallie. I think someone was making stuff up.

I'm sure there is a member close by that would take it to the Dyno for ya. :poke:

I can hear it now.......

*ring--ring* Hey, uh Wicked.....ummm, you know that fuel problem you had? Well, it's ok. And uh, that programming issue you had, it's ok too. But you know that nice tranny you had...ummm....welll....ummm, It kind'a busted before i got it to the dyno.

Can you pick me up? :hehe:

W1cked said:
You might want to check your source Duallie. I think someone was making stuff up.

:hehe: damn! :owned: Just wanted to keep the topic going....:bang

ok move along people , there nothing to see here....:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

W1cked hope you rock those rollers.:rockwoot:

DIESEL POWER said:
:umno: :badidea: :Cheer: :doh:

Wade.......

Are you clogging up bandwidth over here now because you have been:banned: from every other site?:bang :badidea:

Hey Greg you better make sure Lloyd brings his trailer so Wade has a ride home :hehe: :owned: .

Get that Monster of yours to the track Wicked and back up those numbers :rockwoot:

Last edited:
Burner said:
I'm sure there is a member close by that would take it to the Dyno for ya. :poke:

I can hear it now.......

*ring--ring* Hey, uh Wicked.....ummm, you know that fuel problem you had? Well, it's ok. And uh, that programming issue you had, it's ok too. But you know that nice tranny you had...ummm....welll....ummm, It kind'a busted before i got it to the dyno.

Can you pick me up? :hehe:
thats funny:hehe:

Dockboy said:
Wade.......

Are you clogging up bandwidth over here now because you have been:banned: from every other site?:bang :badidea:
no not every site, just TDR, and that includes a list of many like racing dually, comp 461 and even DON M, TDR will just be even more boring with out us.:hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:
no not every site, just TDR, and that includes a list of many like racing dually, comp 461 and even DON M, TDR will just be even more boring with out us.:hehe:

**** COUGH COUGH I am NOT BANNED over there, I have not re-newed my subscription there.... For the record....$.02 :thankyou2:

Besides- COMP D is the place to be!!!!!!:rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Dockboy said:
Wade.......

After reading this whole thread, I just finally realized that you were'nt talking to me Greg, I was about to drive to the East and put a phat D-max a$$ whoopin on ya!!!!! LOL

Anyway, you ever gonna make it up here to the clouds to race me with that barge of yours Greg??, now that I have a built motor like you it should make for a pretty fair race, seeing as I was running 11.90's @ 118.62 mph two years ago with a stock motor!! :poke:

Anyway, just felt like stirring the pot a little :pop: :pop:

Cheers,
Wade

well wade you should have some insite, you work at ats and you know darn well the 5k won't support 800 on fuel don't u????
robert

Back