Adrenaline Q & A!!!!!!!

Well I just tried the new Comp Tune and................... still surges but not near as bad as the ADR2000A Tune. This Tune PULLS HARD

1 dosnt surge but 2 dose...not bad but when your on the flats and you barely use any throttle it get a little jerkey..

Had my first problem about a week ago. We were pouring our concrete for our dog kenels, then it started to rain. So i hopped in the truck, ran to the shed, grabbed a big plastic tarp, then the problem happened when i got back. When i got back, i turned the key off and it shut off without using the go pedal. I started the truck again, and there was a code on the little moniter (i think it was 6777, but not sure), and wouldn't let me change power levels. So i unplugged it, then plugged it back in and it ran like a champ.

Then i had another problem today. I ran the truck for about 6 miles, then turned the key off, then hit the go pedal to turn it off, and it didn't turn off. So i hit it about 8 more times and she finally turned off. Then i ran it about another 7 miles, turned the key off, hit the go pedal and it shut off. Ran another 15 miles, then the same thing happened as the first time.

I don't know if i have a bad connection on the box or what. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks!

you cant just "tap" the pedal, try and push it quick to the floor and let off before it can rev up.

I was just wondering if it would be worth getting an ADR right now with all the problems there having. I'm sure Quad will fix it but would an old school stack just be easier(and maybe cheaper with used stuff) or is it worth the hassle?

I always smash it to the floor when i turn it off. And i also noticed that it will turn off on the first hit, only if the spedo needle goes up when you turn the key off. But it won't turn off on the first, if the spedo needle doesn't move. Don't know if this makes a difference or not.

Just checked my mileage today, and i am getting 17 mpg vs. the 20+ i was getting with the comp. Which adr tune do you guys see, gets the best mileage, will smoke like a comp, and will be alright on a DD?

Just checked my mileage today, and i am getting 17 mpg vs. the 20+ i was getting with the comp. Which adr tune do you guys see, gets the best mileage, will smoke like a comp, and will be alright on a DD?
I was getting 21 running test3_4k on pl5. Hand calculated 4 tank fulls and it was 21.3 avg. My truck is a DD also. Had to send my box back and got 17mpg on the last tank.

I finally tried the comptune today..... revised for smoothness my A$$:bang

Not mention one of the tech reps was a little cranky when i need help reinstalling the driver for the usb...:stab:

I finally tried the comptune today..... revised for smoothness my A$$:bang

Not mention one of the tech reps was a little cranky when i need help reinstalling the driver for the usb...:stab:

sorry u had bad luck with the tech rep...i was on the phone with justin for 1.5 hours before we finally found the driver i needed to update the adrenaline. maybe u should ask for him next time. very nice guy

I was getting 21 running test3_4k on pl5. Hand calculated 4 tank fulls and it was 21.3 avg. My truck is a DD also. Had to send my box back and got 17mpg on the last tank.

I was getting 14 with just the FMS box before. Now with the SLEDPULLER tune, I have been getting 16 with it on PL5 or PL6...I think I am dumping too much fuel still...OH well :bang

Rick

sorry u had bad luck with the tech rep...i was on the phone with justin for 1.5 hours before we finally found the driver i needed to update the adrenaline. maybe u should ask for him next time. very nice guy

It wasnt so much bad luck... i think i just called at the wrong time.... Justin was still a big help! As for smoothness.... the Comp tune was worse than the 3000 tune in my case... Hows things Kyle?

Lukesdiesel: Could you send me those tunes please? trls250standard63@hotmail.com ..... I love my ADR. I just wish it was more streetable...

How many of you have stacked the Smarty with your Adrenaline? I did with the 3000tune and it was much more driveable.....

connecticut, cant complain here.

but i think the new comp tunes are just supposed to be smoother than the older comp tunes

It wasnt so much bad luck... i think i just called at the wrong time.... Justin was still a big help! As for smoothness.... the Comp tune was worse than the 3000 tune in my case... Hows things Kyle?

Lukesdiesel: Could you send me those tunes please? trls250standard63@hotmail.com ..... I love my ADR. I just wish it was more streetable...

How many of you have stacked the Smarty with your Adrenaline? I did with the 3000tune and it was much more driveable.....

Tunes Sent

Back