Announcing Our New Twin Turbo Kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't you guys heard the easiest way to get your nuts rubbed is to rub back? lol

All this nut rubbing going on is sick sick sick.

Our Twin Turbo Kit is not the same as yours, it's better! You have 2 kits to fit all the LBZ and LMM. We have ONE! Your big charger is smaller than ours. We tried many different turbo sizes and found the larger charger that we are using is a perfect size. Our pipes are much different than yours. I would have never looked at your twin kit, Nathan. But after you jumped into a thread that didn't include you, I had to check out what you were saying. I am VERY sure that our customers will be glad they chose our twin kit. I know you make good twin kits Nathan, but in this case your wrong. We did not copy you, we just made a better twin kit. Thanks, Brady

I put the same chassis sized (GT47 and GT55 are interchangeable) turbo in Nasty Girl 2 1/2 years ago. It wasn't easy then either.

BTW you backed out of the twins when I told you the price and the lead time to get the 55. So the real story isn't that you've been waiting this while time. You put a single on your truck and I never heard back from you. I guess that tidbit wasn't important enough to tell.

Why are you not a supporting vendor like II is? Just curious, as it seems you make plenty of money sellin good kits, why cant you support this web site you make money on?

Our Twin Turbo Kit is not the same as yours, it's better! You have 2 kits to fit all the LBZ and LMM. We have ONE! Your big charger is smaller than ours. We tried many different turbo sizes and found the larger charger that we are using is a perfect size. Our pipes are much different than yours. I would have never looked at your twin kit, Nathan. But after you jumped into a thread that didn't include you, I had to check out what you were saying. I am VERY sure that our customers will be glad they chose our twin kit. I know you make good twin kits Nathan, but in this case your wrong. We did not copy you, we just made a better twin kit. Thanks, Brady

What makes them better? No waste gate, higher egt's generic one size fit all? If I remember correctly and I do, Nathan's kits are custom and not all customers want the same thing. I'm sure Nathan could cut corners and have a walmart set of twins, but some of us kind of like to buy American, not some cheap foreign made copy.

One other point do you recommend your customers install a drive pressure gauge or would you rather they not know how high that gets with you kit?:poke:

What makes them better? No waste gate, higher egt's generic one size fit all? If I remember correctly and I do, Nathan's kits are custom and not all customers want the same thing. I'm sure Nathan could cut corners and have a walmart set of twins, but some of us kind of like to buy American, not some cheap foreign made copy.

Are you serious? Cheap foreign made copy??????? :hehe: :umno:

You guys are ridiculous. In one post you are saying they are an exact copy, then in the next post you are saying they are a "cheap Foreign made Walmart copy". Make up your mind or quit talking.

Are you serious? Cheap foreign made copy??????? :hehe: :umno:

You guys are ridiculous. In one post you are saying they are an exact copy, then in the next post you are saying they are a "cheap Foreign made Walmart copy". Make up your mind or quit talking.

Spoken like a true toady. Put one on and let's line'em up.

All this talk about each others kit. We all shoud be getting along and hanging out having fun and prove it on the track.

So what if they look alike theres only so many ways you can make a twin kit. I guess people running Twins on Powerstrokes are Copying MPI and II also since some of them are the same design.

I just think some one is mad cause there is some competition that was pretty much dominated by MPI it's good to have competition.

You think your the first but not the last. More people WILL Start coming out with DMAX kits that WILL look the same.

Industrial Injection just needs to send me a test set so I can run them against all you guys this spring!
Industrial guys- you can PM me if you are interested!

A nice chrome pipe set would be fine.

Dix

My offer still stands!

Dix

Spoken like a true toady. Put one on and let's line'em up.

It's official, the votes are in and you have been voted a tool. :shake:

If anyone is speaking like a "toady" it's you. You're rubbing Nathan so hard I wouldn't be surprised if he has blisters! I'm not trying to get anything from anyone, just showing that your argument is stupid.

As for lining them up we don't have a Duramax, we have a couple Cummins though that I would love to put in a sledpull against you if you want.

All this talk about each others kit. We all shoud be getting along and hanging out having fun and prove it on the track.

So what if they look alike theres only so many ways you can make a twin kit. I guess people running Twins on Powerstrokes are Copying MPI and II also since some of them are the same design.

I just think some one is mad cause there is some competition that was pretty much dominated by MPI it's good to have competition.

You think your the first but not the last. More people WILL Start coming out with DMAX kits that WILL look the same.

:thankyou2: Exactly what I have been trying to say.

As for lining them up we don't have a Duramax, we have a couple Cummins though that I would love to put in a sledpull against you if you want.

I hope you get the one with the K31 / Big Brother setup. That truck is pure sexy.

It's official, the votes are in and you have been voted a tool. :shake:

If anyone is speaking like a "toady" it's you. You're rubbing Nathan so hard I wouldn't be surprised if he has blisters! I'm not trying to get anything from anyone, just showing that your argument is stupid.

i will volunteer my cummins for this!:Cheer:

I'm with dockboy on this one, "I have way too many teeth to be a puller" Or Paul, "the chainsaw" Breedlove, "I didn't drive 400 miles to go 300' at 30mph once". Can't say it better than that.

It's official....this is ridiculous. Obviously no one can agree on whether or not it's a copy, a cheap foreign made piece of crap, or which kit performs better. This probably won't be the last duramax twin kit made, but man I feel sorry for the next company to make one if they have to put up with all this bull****.

It's official....this is ridiculous. Obviously no one can agree on whether or not it's a copy, a cheap foreign made piece of crap, or which kit performs better. This probably won't be the last duramax twin kit made, but man I feel sorry for the next company to make one if they have to put up with all this bull****.

:hehe::hehe::hehe: It's true everyone is trying to Size UP

:hehe::hehe::hehe: It's true everyone is trying to Size UP

That and there seems to be an awful lot of people who throw roses at MPI's feet. Which is fine, but letting your preferences get in the way of understanding that more products/choices is better for the consumer. It's basically just turned into a good ol' fashioned pissing match.

Status
Not open for further replies.