Announcing Our New Twin Turbo Kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That a hell of an idea. I have two LBZ's with MPI kits on them now, I could take one off and put in the II kit, wouldn't have to move the overflow bottle or battery, should bolt right up. We could test them both.:poke:

I like my idea better! I'd rather be lined up next to you in a lane than trying to watch you run two trucks at once.LOL

Dix

Let me know when you guys are going to RMR with a twinned truck and I'll head down. I'll bring an ecm to load in your truck and you can run it to see what kind 1/4 mile times it runs.

I've run that track a few times and it would be a good comparison.

Last edited:
Consumers don't care where it comes from or who made it, sorry the year is 2009 and this is America. In a few months this (who made it first/who copied what) will all be forgotten and people will be buying the kit from whoever has one sitting on the shelf.

Sorry if it was a copy or whatever, but i was/am just a consumer.

I waited for weeks that turned into MONTHS waiting for a kit. It has been over a year now and i haven't heard a thing... meanwhile several other people have recieved kits. I offered to pay for it UP FRONT.

MPI makes them, PPE makes them and now II makes them, whoever can tell me it can ship will get my money.

AT LEAST I CAN GET ONE NOW!!!:kick:

Consumers don't care where it comes from or who made it, sorry the year is 2009 and this is America. In a few months this (who made it first/who copied what) will all be forgotten and people will be buying the kit from whoever has one sitting on the shelf.

Sorry if it was a copy or whatever, but i was/am just a consumer.

I waited for weeks that turned into MONTHS waiting for a kit. It has been over a year now and i haven't heard a thing... meanwhile several other people have recieved kits. I offered to pay for it UP FRONT.

MPI makes them, PPE makes them and now II makes them, whoever can tell me it can ship will get my money.

AT LEAST I CAN GET ONE NOW!!!:kick:

:clap:

Frankly, I may have opened mouth before putting brain in gear.

PPE has made them, I haven't talked to Dan in several months.

Last i did speak with him it was going to be a public product, this could have changed. Last twin kit i saw at PPE had outstanding craftsmanship and potential to move a sh*t ton of air, the biggun' is atleast a 55.

if a guy wants to claim copy... ask yourself where the hell else can you put a 55 series charger in a DMAX????? The freakin thing is almost 2' long.

if a guy wants to claim copy... ask yourself where the hell else can you put a 55 series charger in a DMAX????? The freakin thing is almost 2' long.

I put the same chassis sized (GT47 and GT55 are interchangeable) turbo in Nasty Girl 2 1/2 years ago. It wasn't easy then either.

BTW you backed out of the twins when I told you the price and the lead time to get the 55. So the real story isn't that you've been waiting this while time. You put a single on your truck and I never heard back from you. I guess that tidbit wasn't important enough to tell.

I put the same chassis sized (GT47 and GT55 are interchangeable) turbo in Nasty Girl 2 1/2 years ago. It wasn't easy then either.

BTW you backed out of the twins when I told you the price and the lead time to get the 55. So the real story isn't that you've been waiting this while time. You put a single on your truck and I never heard back from you. I guess that tidbit wasn't important enough to tell.

Nathan, I defended your Company and its inabilty to control your product supply chain and this is what you shoot me?

Given all the clients you have serviced and the time that has elapsed since we last spoke in January of 2008, I understand that the details surrounding our potential business dealings may have faded.

Please allow me to search in MS business contact manager, an inventory of 17,000 email, some pain and anxiety.

We spoke and i ordered a kit on August 10, 2007, I shared my window of opportunity/build time, you quoted $7000 with caveat on large charger you expect next week. October, I am looking for a big charger as you don't have one, 6 weeks post order date. November you tell me can't use a 55,( based on your message above it appears you used a 47/55 in Nasty 2 1/2 years ago...) After i located one and determined price was 5k due to inconel. Early November your turbo man calls and you tell me the turbo you are waiting for looks like a reality, 15 weeks have passed now.

End of November (19 weeks +/-) i explained i wasn't going to be able to get the the truck back on the road if i didn't have your parts. I asked if i could purchase the small charger from your vendor that would allow us to add the twin later and not have a waste charger... I purchased this charger (S400) from your vendor, paid $1500....( i know, for an S400?) we are now in Mid December and i have a single charger to integrate into your kit.

If you need more tidbits let me know. Respectfully, before you sling bad intel you should look at your Diesel Place PM's to establish reference dates."01:00 AM Idaho CTD
I dont intend on building with the GT55 for my kits."

How can a business man and vendor possibly defend this position?

No I haven't been waiting all this time, i realized it wasn't going to happen after you came back from your hunting trip. I moved on with the charger you spec'd and waited for Dan to build his kit.

Clearly you have mistaken me for somebody else. Perhaps it was Pat? I believe he had a standing order for several months as well.

Good luck to you.

how can you dismiss an unhappy customer like that, rediculous, if thats how much you really care about your customers you guys dont deserve to have a business. Its obvious to see who the favorite customers are and whos not. If you live in idaho of coarse you will sign up and make a first post to rub nathans nuts.

how can you dismiss an unhappy customer like that, rediculous, if thats how much you really care about your customers you guys dont deserve to have a business. Its obvious to see who the favorite customers are and whos not. If you live in idaho of coarse you will sign up and make a first post to rub nathans nuts.

I live in Idaho, pretty happy to say I haven't been rubbing Nathan's or anyone elses nuts. LOL

Given the fact you are a vendor here, have a long standing relationship with MPI, as well as run MPI parts. i would expect nothing but unconditional friendship.

I respect that position.

However, it doesn't change the timeline of events or the manner in which they transpired. Your attitude towards the event, to which you played no part, reflect an attitude of carelessness for the customers needs/requirements.

As a Businessman i can share that this will bring you more grief than it will me.

In this economy, being a vendor in a "niche" market, driven by the internet forums, perhaps you feel comfortable displaying this attitude?

Surely you are simply the bad apple in the cart. I and others can, at this point purchase your parts elsewhere.

You no longer monopolize the market, service and customer satisfaction is the only service that will make you stand out... and you have that going for you right?

Frankly Sir, its not a tissue that you need.

Last edited:
Given the fact you are a vendor here, have a long standing relationship with MPI, as well as run MPI parts. i would expect nothing but unconditional friendship.

I respect that position.

However, it doesn't change the timeline of events or the manner in which they transpired. Your attitude towards the event, to which you played no part, reflect an attitude of carelessness for the customers needs/requirements.

As a Businessman i can share that this will bring you more grief than it will me.

In this economy, being a vendor in a "niche" market, driven by the internet forums, perhaps you feel comfortable displaying this attitude?

Surely you are simply the bad apple in the cart. I and others can, at this point purchase your parts elsewhere.

You no longer monopolize the market, service and customer satisfaction is the only service that will make you stand out... and you have that going for you right?

Frankly Sir, its not a tissue that you need.

I am happy for you. I have never monopolized anything and my customer satisfaction is not the only service that makes me stand out. Frankly Sir you are not a customer of mine and need not worry about giving me advice. In this current economy, I am just as busy as I have been for the last few years running. You’re a buisness man and am a diesel enthusiast that is once again in need of a tissue.

customer service has sure taken a dump lately. Ive never dealt with these guys but man trashing customers is bad for business. Look at quadzilla i personally don't know anybody that runs he junk.

Customer relationships

As frustrating as it might be at times, one will continue going to the best product avaliable. The main focus for small business becomes product. Manufacturing the elite goods will bring customers and many of them. A small business does not think how to take others out and grab the entire market with slippery phone operators.
If you want custom stuff made that has not hit the market certain guys are called upon to produce at a large investment. The spot light dimms as other leaches realize that the market has just grew larger and decide to hit the marketing buttons to steer new customers into their game.
Knowing first hand how big players operate and secondly how there product performs make one thing clear. A small buiness and professional that does not do everyhing the other guy does gives you a clear indication that the knowledge and wisdom is in the very product they manufacture.
To me a company that manufactures trannies, pumps, turbos, electronics, ...... may be real strong at one pc. I know few trucks running all of the same gear. What does that tell you?
Don't be so god damm greedy and make the products you release work and set records.

Soo seems how you have 16 posts what are you doing with Nathan's nuts...

Obviously there is two sides two the story and to each his own. I've dealt with Nathan 100's of times.. Installed four sets of his twins.. called him at damn near 10 o clock at night... Hell I've even called him when he was on his anniversary dinner with his wife and he answered the call, even when I called back two more times.. So I have a hard time believing all the B.S. posted above when I have dealt with Nathan and his company. If something came up when I ordered parts from him he called me and told me there was a hold up. I just flew to New Mexico and Installed a set of his twins on a truck and i stopped at his house at 4 am and got a coolant pipe... DOn't hear too many vendors doing that around these parts anymore...

Soo seems how you have 16 posts what are you doing with Nathan's nuts...

Obviously there is two sides two the story and to each his own. I've dealt with Nathan 100's of times.. Installed four sets of his twins.. called him at damn near 10 o clock at night... Hell I've even called him when he was on his anniversary dinner with his wife and he answered the call, even when I called back two more times.. So I have a hard time believing all the B.S. posted above when I have dealt with Nathan and his company. If something came up when I ordered parts from him he called me and told me there was a hold up. I just flew to New Mexico and Installed a set of his twins on a truck and i stopped at his house at 4 am and got a coolant pipe... DOn't hear too many vendors doing that around these parts anymore...

Maybe you rubbed them just right????

Status
Not open for further replies.