Any more news of Super Revo?

HA! I was kinda expecting that question!

Now, if you can provide me a good technical reasoning why we would want to do away with the pre-injection event ( Other than it's cool typo stuff ).

I can take it away. I just see no reason to do so.

Marco

Marco...I am wondering if the total burn time of all the injection events in a 3rd gen is shorter or longer than the burn time of a single event in a 24/12v??

One technical reason might be that if the ACTUAL burn time is too long with the multiple injection events, therefore by reducing one or more injection events down to either two or one, you could effectivly make the same power but with less heat soak time on the pistons in between injection cycles...again just a thought.

BTW, you know that if/when you need BETA testers....we are more than willing to help out here at Left Coast.:Cheer:

Marco...I am wondering if the total burn time of all the injection events in a 3rd gen is shorter or longer than the burn time of a single event in a 24/12v??

One technical reason might be that if the ACTUAL burn time is too long with the multiple injection events, therefore by reducing one or more injection events down to either two or one, you could effectivly make the same power but with less heat soak time on the pistons in between injection cycles...again just a thought.

BTW, you know that if/when you need BETA testers....we are more than willing to help out here at Left Coast.:Cheer:

Good point

Marco, Bob,

Will SSR allow timing to be set below stock timing levels?

thanks,
jp

You know you want to come to boise...plenty of twin pumped big twinned trucks and fancy turbo/transmission guros...

We will buy a ticket...

I personally have logged 10k grossing 16k in 2010 on Flux 5.x

I sent Bob a PM but no answer yet, does anyone know if this will mean new hardware or can I reuse my S06POD and pay for the SSR update and download new program. I'm with Forrest, can wait to tweak lowend response and maybe faster spool with out big black cloud.

Thanks,

Lee

totally new prodoct and not SO6 supported, if you read the thread you would know this!

I have read, but must have missed that part. Did Marco actualy say this in one of his posts?

I have read, but must have missed that part. Did Marco actualy say this in one of his posts?

I think it was actually Bob that said it.....If I remember correctly, It was a very short / quick post and easy to miss.....

Do feel bad.....No biggie....

Point is, you will have to purchase the whole new unit....Way worth it though.

Keep me on the list for one, sounds like it would be perfect to haul *ss down the truck on Friday night, tow the horses to the hills on Saturday and hit some truck pulls on Sunday! Just got to know what tuning is best for each, oh and I need my twins and sticks and cp3 and . . . . . .*bdh*

Keep me on the list for one, sounds like it would be perfect to haul *ss down the truck on Friday night, tow the horses to the hills on Saturday and hit some truck pulls on Sunday! Just got to know what tuning is best for each, oh and I need my twins and sticks and cp3 and . . . . . .*bdh*

You must have missed the post about it isn't for everybody's truck too. It will be for the more heavily modded cr. You should just stick to your S06 and focus on that wish list of mods.
no offence intended
:poke:

Get a clue dude.

yeah its preety much a competition box only, i feel as if the so6 tnt software is competition only also, its pretty dirty to run on the street..idk, thats just me.

yeah its preety much a competition box only, i feel as if the so6 tnt software is competition only also, its pretty dirty to run on the street..idk, thats just me.

While I agree TNT/R is pretty dirty, to me it's the only option right now if I want to run higher RPMs. I have a street truck, but I have a need for higher RPM. My plans for racing have been put on hold after loosing my job 2 years ago and then melting down #5 and #6 two weeks later, new job doesn't pay the same and I still have not recovered from the rebuild costs and near divorce.

I have DTT's most agressive valving so I don't short shift and can use my extra RPMs. Since then I have not tried to anything other than TNT/r. What happens if Trans wants to go higher than the ECU? Not something I'm willing to experiment with at 500+ HP.

I got S06 POD just over a year ago for TNT/r, with leaking HTT wastegates (3rd time :bang) issues and trans gov solenoid porblems, I have yet to be happy with the truck. Now TNT/r is dead and I'm waiting on seeing what SSR is going to cost me.

Sorry for the rant!
Lee

Why Do You Guys Think Tnt-r Is Dirty..i Have 120's And Tnt-r And Im Almost Smokeless At The Track, Just A Little Puff At Launch..and No Smoke Daily Driving.what Sw's You Guys Run Around In..

Why Do You Guys Think Tnt-r Is Dirty..i Have 120's And Tnt-r And Im Almost Smokeless At The Track, Just A Little Puff At Launch..and No Smoke Daily Driving.what Sw's You Guys Run Around In..

I'm running SW #1 with the Stocker back on, F1.6s (75HP I'm guessing), was running #3 before with HTT64/65/13ss (HTT is getting wastegate fixed but not a HTT this time.) Using timing 2, TQ 4, RP 2.

Like Forrest said, if you roll into it, haze is not bad. If you punch it from a dead stop you black out the sky for 10 seconds before boost hits and it clears up. My Diablo Predator would spin the tires and way less smoke, TNT/R will not. TQ 1 has less smoke yes but still very poor acceleration IMO if you punch it from dead stop. With stocker and near instant spool up IMO the off the line grunt is less than impressive.

Lee

thats why im saying dirty, I run a descent size single and low boost or no boost it is impossible to make the truck not smoke, unless I crank rail pressure up.. then i can stay clean but thats hard on the injectors... I have 200+ddps and a single and dual cp3's I cant clean them out ever..lol