Any more news of Super Revo?

Why Do You Guys Think Tnt-r Is Dirty..i Have 120's And Tnt-r And Im Almost Smokeless At The Track, Just A Little Puff At Launch..and No Smoke Daily Driving.what Sw's You Guys Run Around In..

x2, I ran it on sw #7 and was smoke free if I wanted to be.

i guess big sticks is the reason for it, i could never black out an intersection ever.i run around in sw3 tnt-r,timing 3, rp-0,t/q 3.

You must have missed the post about it isn't for everybody's truck too. It will be for the more heavily modded cr. You should just stick to your S06 and focus on that wish list of mods.
no offence intended
:poke:

I hope that means I can try it someday. I have a few things on my wish list too Joel. Want to send them Flux 6.2 for me to try out bud? lol.

I must be lucky, since my truck doesn't smoke much at all with the 64/480 and Wickeds biggest nozzles.I daily drive it about 80 miles a day in stop/go traffic.

Sure Joey they are on the way... I should be on the road around the 1st on June finally. Can't wait, its been almost 10 months since my carnage. I'll tell ya about smoke when i try to lite these with my pretty twins.

FYI, my avitar is me spooling a A5K with 90hp I.I. stix. This is the low boost fuel issue for those that don't have it. Don't get me wrong the 71mm wasn't the fastest spooling option but it would lite faster than most big 64mm or a silver bullet 66.

elevation makes a world of difference! sea level to mile high and everywhere in between you will notice more smoke daily driving

MARCO,,,,, Have you tested the SSR on the 6.7's yet??????

The Torque gains are greater on the 6.7 then the 5.9 with the regular Smarty, so what do you expect to see on the 6.7.

it looks as if you just put it to the wood when you try to spool up, I like to allow heat to build up a little in the turbo and I can spool a 74mm with 220 stix and not even smoke untill i come off the line..

it looks as if you just put it to the wood when you try to spool up, I like to allow heat to build up a little in the turbo and I can spool a 74mm with 220 stix and not even smoke untill i come off the line..

Ya caught me...kinda. If i let it come up slow given the combo i had, it would spool real real slow on the line. If i mash it about 3/4 throttle it would get over that 8-10psi hump and go right to 20psi where i like to be on launch. The mashin the throttle is normal street drivin though for me which equals to where i was cumin from.:blahblah1::Cheer: