Any more news of Super Revo?

made more than two dozen pulls on the dyno last night....

have alot of learning too do...

Still not sure the question has been answered yet....

Does it take 4-5 mins. per change like any other programmer?? Or is there a quicker way with all the low/ high settings?

same thing as the original smarty.... change your settings and redownload everything

I've only loaded a few different settings on the truck, but I really like how I can lower the low load settings so that my 200hp injectors don't smoke one bit around town, yet can crank up the high load settings so it still runs like a raped up on the top end.

How smokey was your truck before? Mine will haze at idle with the 5.1's. I'm looking to cut the fuel back enough to stop this. Do you think it's possible?

How smokey was your truck before? Mine will haze at idle with the 5.1's. I'm looking to cut the fuel back enough to stop this. Do you think it's possible?

You can set your low load settings all the way down to stock if you'd like. I used to have a constant haze that was really only noticeable at night while driving around and I can make that completely go away now!

You can set your low load settings all the way down to stock if you'd like. I used to have a constant haze that was really only noticeable at night while driving around and I can make that completely go away now!

Can you lower to less than stock? Mines hazes with even stock fueling.

I hope it will go less than stock. I won't drive around here with a program loaded due to the smoke. It doesn't look good for diesels.

it is set up like POD so if you go to 00 then it should be stock or lower than stock? havent really gone that direction yet...

it is set up like POD so if you go to 00 then it should be stock or lower than stock? havent really gone that direction yet...

So on the fly changes?!?!? The part I hate about dyno tuning is a few pulls. Idle for 10, shutdown the restart.

its POD with the setting you tune in so set your LL and HL's then you use the POD setting, there is no more 0-9sw anymore its one tune with POD on that tune

Got my SSR yesterday will be dyno testing all day Monday... Will let you all know how it works out for me.