Any more news of Super Revo?

Quick note,
both the L & H duration go below stock on their lower settings.
Now I bet you want to know which # is stock, right?
HA HA, good question that I can not answer off of my head right now!

I've changed things so many times that I can't remember...:redx:

I'll look into it tomorrow ( Monday ) and let you know.

Marco

Quick note,
both the L & H duration go below stock on their lower settings.
Now I bet you want to know which # is stock, right?
HA HA, good question that I can not answer off of my head right now!

I've changed things so many times that I can't remember...:redx:

I'll look into it tomorrow ( Monday ) and let you know.

Marco

hey marco,

does timing go below stock as well?

thanks,

-jp

If I run the normal Smarty and run the half power setting my truck still hazes. It doesn't smoke, but hazes enough to be seen in the daytime. Will the SSR cut enough duration out to stop this?

Even better that it's setup with the pod. I thought I might have to keep my s06.

Will the POD still affect other things like raising shift points if you aren't running the POD up high?

i asume its more of load based... but with the dyno you cant tell at what percent of load percentage to switch from LL and HL comes in... might have to data record it

rpm based doesn't sound right to me.....Like said above, Load or % of throttle based makes more sence to me...

" I'm Just Sayin" (in my best Forrest Nearing Voice) LOL

I'm pretty sure I read back a ways that either Marco or Bob said it was throttle input that determined Low Load and High Load. But they never said at what throttle percent it would change.

Still wish this had the ability to tune off of Load vs. TPS vs. RPM, rather than just TPS vs. RPM.

But it's still better than what is currently available.

Guys I'm not familiar with the POD system, but one guy says you can just change setting while plugged in and another says you have to make the changes then do the 10 minute re-download process. So could someone clarify for me? Thanks and sorry if I some how missed it but I have read since pg 1

Guys I'm not familiar with the POD system, but one guy says you can just change setting while plugged in and another says you have to make the changes then do the 10 minute re-download process. So could someone clarify for me? Thanks and sorry if I some how missed it but I have read since pg 1

If it's like a s06, when you make a change to the settings you have to reprogram your ecu. About 3 minutes.
Power on demad(pod) is just a percentage of power (1-99) of any given sw.

Is there any pics of the ssr?

this SSR should make my new BB garrets sing pretty good eh. Will have them rocking mid next week.