Any more news of Super Revo?

hopefully hitting central ohio while your at it, i got the truck and dyno all ready to go!!

Im sure his testers know its coming!! Doubt he'd just ship out and surprise folks.

So, just post up if your going to get to test, so we'll know who to ask about progress.

If Bob will let ya of course.

Im sure his testers know its coming!! Doubt he'd just ship out and surprise folks.

So, just post up if your going to get to test, so we'll know who to ask about progress.

If Bob will let ya of course.

dave your gettin beta #1 as in every setting is locked on 1 :hehe:

sorry buddy lol hope ur gettin her back in shape!

dave your gettin beta #1 as in every setting is locked on 1 :hehe:

sorry buddy lol hope ur gettin her back in shape!

:hehe:
That's not far from the truth...When I get mine, it WILL start on the low settings for SURE!! Until I can recoop a bit and then get the nerve to mash the skinny pedal a bit more!! lol

Gonna actualy start building tmrw....Almost got everything rounded up...

Will start a build thread soon too.. (not that it'll be anything special but oh well, something to look at)

ok, by now the beta testers have them in hand and they must be in awe and at a loss for words....... how bout tryin real hard and posting a few first thoughts up for us ?

Bob, finally got back on the dyno last week with the new intake, back over 1k running tim's settings. load was light for my chargers. was at least 25lbs short.

Bus, they wanted me to come back about 3 weks ago but i havent heard. kinda betting BP pulled the plug on that project for now.

ok so the guys with them in hand are at a loss for words, dumbfounded...... or just havent figured them out yet.........

ok so the guys with them in hand are at a loss for words, dumbfounded...... or just havent figured them out yet.........

I had a chance to test out a few different settings today on the street, and I'm very impressed! There are SO many possible combinations of settings. It's gonna take these beta-testers a good amount of time to come up with setting combinations that work best for their individual truck. I like the fact that I can customize my tune to my truck and my unique modifications. I've only loaded a few different settings on the truck, but I really like how I can lower the low load settings so that my 200hp injectors don't smoke one bit around town, yet can crank up the high load settings so it still runs like a raped up on the top end. Give me a few days to try some more settings and I'll get back on here and report.

Jared

I had a chance to test out a few different settings today on the street, and I'm very impressed! There are SO many possible combinations of settings. It's gonna take these beta-testers a good amount of time to come up with setting combinations that work best for their individual truck. I like the fact that I can customize my tune to my truck and my unique modifications. I've only loaded a few different settings on the truck, but I really like how I can lower the low load settings so that my 200hp injectors don't smoke one bit around town, yet can crank up the high load settings so it still runs like a raped up on the top end. Give me a few days to try some more settings and I'll get back on here and report.

Jared

Nice....