Any more news of Super Revo?

If this is for heavily modified trucks, why would there beta testing on a truck with stock cp3 and injectors? This seems pointless since Marco has already done this. I would rather see some testing and results on some of the trucks that are in the 900+hp (fuel) range right now. And some from the guys who are pulling and racing there "heavily modified" trucks.

If this is for heavily modified trucks, why would there beta testing on a truck with stock cp3 and injectors? This seems pointless since Marco has already done this. I would rather see some testing and results on some of the trucks that are in the 900+hp (fuel) range right now. And some from the guys who are pulling and racing there "heavily modified" trucks.

You haven't been around here very much have you?

there's this inner circle..... the TNT/R really did not need a heavily modified truck. most folks who didn't get it were not liked very much for what ever reason, founded or unfounded. Plenty of trucks that were 100% stock, got a hold of it :)

Despite what Marco says, I have to think folks with any mods will find benefit. As Forest keeps saying, near stock trucks would benefit from some cleaner fuel maps on the low end.

Manual trucks would see huge gains and smoke clearing power to re-spool the charger on each shift. I mean, I bet this would be tailors around each drivers "style". not hardware in the motor. I don't care what the math says, I have a harder time shifting smoothly and quickly with the dual disk then single. so there's more time between shifts, needs different tuning then a stock clutched stock turbo truck then something like mine with a dual disk and a little bigger charger and 'small, 200hp' injectors. ya think right?

We'll see. once this is out, I expect some sort of database to be built with mods + tune to get folks close. I'm sure bob and macro won't build this DB and putting it in a thread is very, difficult..... Maybe I'll dust off my mod_perl hat and write up some 1999 style HTML with a DB back end to store this data?

Last edited:
Iv read this tread a 100 times and it seems to me alot of the guys that what this are the ones with stock trucks stock cp3s and 100+hp injectors.

I do have the TNT-R and like it alot it works very well for me. I also have wickeds level 3 pump, 150hp injectors,66mm turbo, compleate head work with the springs that were needed to get the tune. as far as programing i have boxes stacked on boxes, stack on boxes.

I would like to see the SSR get rid of the need to stack these boxes and move the power up higher in the RPM range (for sled pulling). As far as HP goes I could care less what the numbers are as long as my truck does well at the track.

I did not send an SSR to anyone that DID NOT have the supporting mods for the SSR.

IF the person that received the ssr want to try it on a lesser truck for ****s and giggles in the meant time, That is out of my hands.

It is what it is ,

Thanks

Encouraging feedback so far, sounds like this SSR may eliminate a few of the problems I have been fighting on my truck...

Single Event

Are we able to drop the pilot & third injection event with the current SSR programing?

The 900+hp truck that we were going to try SSR on, dropped a crank recently. So instead of try it on nothing, we are going to try to see how well it will work with a WIDE range of set-ups.

The truck we have it on now, yes does have a stock Cp3, but in a short bit will have dual pumps feeding the 180's.

Are we able to drop the pilot & third injection event with the current SSR programing?

There is pilot elimination in the works, but Marco needs to make sure there are ZERO side effects from it before he releases it.

I will be dynoing in a few weeks. Prior to the SSR I was a good 900.
All new set-up in preperation for the ssr, new garret BB twins, new and improved flux 4.7's, dual modded floor it pumps, modded rail, and a glacier intake boss.
Mid June at the very latest is when I will spend sometime on the rollers.

Iv read this tread a 100 times and it seems to me alot of the guys that what this are the ones with stock trucks stock cp3s and 100+hp injectors.

I do have the TNT-R and like it alot it works very well for me. I also have wickeds level 3 pump, 150hp injectors,66mm turbo, compleate head work with the springs that were needed to get the tune. as far as programing i have boxes stacked on boxes, stack on boxes.

I would like to see the SSR get rid of the need to stack these boxes and move the power up higher in the RPM range (for sled pulling). As far as HP goes I could care less what the numbers are as long as my truck does well at the track.

As soon as my tranny gets back (about a week) because of breaking an intermediate shaft racing last weekend, I will be dyno tuning with the SSR. My truck makes 900 hp on fuel with the original TNT-Race Smarty on only 7. ;)

I'll tell ya how to get rid of the pilot injection. Stand Alone ECM. Pilot injection is kinda advantageous at lower RPM's though for street trucks. Higher RPM is where it is good to get rid of it.

Hey do we still need a boost fooler since the reg smarty only boost fooled until 43 pounds or somthing? Will the ssr boost fool more or the same thanks

:pop: it will be interesting to see the competition between the tnt/r and this one. I'm sure not everyone will be able to acquire one of these.

Fyi....ssr just ran 1000 miles in the last 4 days on this 900 plus truck...

That means you coulda drove over here and back twice while i tried it out on the dyno. What day do i schedule it for?

Sounds like the beta testing is going good,so when can we see a release date.