Any more news of Super Revo?

1 is stock...so 40% longer is crazy. 30 is crazy...lol...I am on 15 now. Lol

Wow...if it's possible to extend duration 30 - 40% longer than stock, is piston erosion going to be a problem?

--Eric

You will never use hldur of 40 swole unless your sticks are tiny. 1 is stock...so 40% longer is crazy. 30 is crazy...lol...I am on 15 now. Lol

I took it to lld50 and hld50 on flux 1.5's -- no loss of rail pressure.

Im At Lld;25 And Hld;30, Drives Okay... Have No Issue With Smoke At All,cleaner Than My Stock Injectors With Smarty Tnt-r/tst Stack

Whats the biggest injectors the SSR has been tried with yet, any 03/04 trucks too?

I assume that would realy depend on the Gap between the numbers..

LL 25 - HL 37

VS.

LL 15 - HL 40

Correct????

You will never use hldur of 40 swole unless your sticks are tiny. 1 is stock...so 40% longer is crazy. 30 is crazy...lol...I am on 15 now. Lol

For the record, My examples above were soley for the purpose of talking about how the transition will be abrupt if the GAP between the settings is too large... Those numbers were just made up...I've not yet even pluged mine in.....Just go my truck running yesterday evening....I have a couple of issues to work out before I can even begin testing...

My 3.8's (190) will be too large to use those HL settings I'm sure!

Swole...its ok...lol. turn it up to 50...its your style! ;-)

:hehe: Your So Right!!

But I think not this go round...Even though I've got the pistons to meet the challenge...NOT gonna chance it!!!

Got it fired up yesterday....Got Helicoil two holes in my top charger compressor cover...stripped out and have major boost leak!! Blew one bolt completely out while on a drive...Scarred the CHIT out of me!!!

On duty all weekend...should repair it Monday if I can find the Helicoil kit I need..

:hehe: Your So Right!!

But I think not this go round...Even though I've got the pistons to meet the challenge...NOT gonna chance it!!!

Got it fired up yesterday....Got Helicoil two holes in my top charger compressor cover...stripped out and have major boost leak!! Blew one bolt completely out while on a drive...Scarred the CHIT out of me!!!

On duty all weekend...should repair it Monday if I can find the Helicoil kit I need..

damn dude if its not one thing its another

damn dude if its not one thing its another

OH!!! You have NO Clue!!

Everything that could've gone wrong the last two days, DID!!!

OMG!!! I could tell you stories!

But, We finally got it!! Except the stripped out turbo cover...

NOW, I can hopefully start my SSR testing Next week!!

Most likely at Industrial since that's where I've dynoed before and can compare graphs.

So far so impressed

Not a bunch of seat time but so far I really like what the SSR offers. There is not joking when Marco says a dyno is required to dial things in. So many configurations makes it a great to talor to my trucks needs.
I ended up sticking my 5.1's back in so all tuning will be done with these, I'm keeping things conservative for now lld is a 10 and hld is at 20. I'm thinking regardless the hld is going to hit pretty hard.
My garretts make boost fast and have no time eating all the black smoke, these things spool quicker than a 64/480. I can hit 100psi by 2500rpm, running down the hwy doing the speed limit produces a constant 8-10lbs..
Working on heading down to Boise and hit a dynojet with Christian and Nathan, we will see how things go at my end.
I will share more when I have it.
Rob