Any more news of Super Revo?

To smooth the hit a little raise lldur to 15 or 20. 15 is stock and less than stock banged my truck like a huge shot of nitrous...lol

To smooth the hit a little raise lldur to 15 or 20. 15 is stock and less than stock banged my truck like a huge shot of nitrous...lol

So I guess it's just like everything else in Life....Can't have you cake and eat it too...

If you want Really low / no smoke , you must just need to tune it to be a MILD hp truck.....

To tune for High or Really high HP, you must have to raise the LL smoke tolleration a bit.....

One of the other.....But AT LEAST we have the option now!! Still Kewl!!!

No...its drivable at stock and cranked up hl....just need to be real carefull with the pedal at 2300ish rpms...

Its one truck...changing from dr jeckl to mr hyde real quick...real quick

Not a bunch of seat time but so far I really like what the SSR offers. There is not joking when Marco says a dyno is required to dial things in. So many configurations makes it a great to talor to my trucks needs.
I ended up sticking my 5.1's back in so all tuning will be done with these, I'm keeping things conservative for now lld is a 10 and hld is at 20. I'm thinking regardless the hld is going to hit pretty hard.
My garretts make boost fast and have no time eating all the black smoke, these things spool quicker than a 64/480. I can hit 100psi by 2500rpm, running down the hwy doing the speed limit produces a constant 8-10lbs..
Working on heading down to Boise and hit a dynojet with Christian and Nathan, we will see how things go at my end.
I will share more when I have it.
Rob

What garrett turbos are you running? Im very intrested to see what the ssr can do on these 05s since they seem to have a little programming issue. Keep us posted!!!!!! :Cheer:

So I guess it's just like everything else in Life....Can't have you cake and eat it too...

If you want Really low / no smoke , you must just need to tune it to be a MILD hp truck.....

To tune for High or Really high HP, you must have to raise the LL smoke tolleration a bit.....

One of the other.....But AT LEAST we have the option now!! Still Kewl!!!

Well, like we've already discussed...if MAP values were truly referenced and used rather than just throttle position, the fueling could ramp in accordingly instead of all at once.

I believe it's possible to have enough fuel for 900+ WHP, and still keep light throttle/low load conditions happy and clean, while having a smooth transition to full fueling via MAP sensor referencing.

I put my truck back to a bone stock tune the other day, and with 120 injectors and a S3 CP3, I still had nearly NO smoke, even jumping on it from a dead stop/idle. It was a beautiful thing! No clouds of smoke, quick spool-up (compared to a heavy fuel tune), and best was that there was no nasty rattling sounds coming from the motor! It was amazing.

So amazing, in fact, that it has caused me to stop running around on KILL all the time, and now I run around on TNT 1 (w/timing disabled) just for the driveability aspect! It's just going to suck when one day something race worthy comes along, and I won't be able to fight back...LAME!!!

What garrett turbos are you running? Im very intrested to see what the ssr can do on these 05s since they seem to have a little programming issue. Keep us posted!!!!!! :Cheer:

Nevermind, i saw your thread on your build, AWESOME! I went with almost the sameset up as yours only i will have the gt47r on bottom. I also have the flux 5.1s as well. This is why im excited to see how your truck performs with the ssr. :ft:

not too much time playing with it yet.but so far i see lots of potential.hoping tp hit a dyno soon...

Just drove my truck home a while ago from Jeffs. :)

I just loaded up the SSR to close to stock settings that Marco posted, except I put the TQ on Mild... I just wanted to see how all the settings looked...

I will keep the power out of it until I get it broken in good.. I may play with the LL settings a bit simply just to see if I can increase Spool and keep smoke under control....

Getting late but I'll be out driving for a while. I'm just too dang excited to have my truck back!!!

Hey David thats awsome that you finally got it up and runnin ... hopefully it last a lot longer this time than it has in the past.

Glad to hear you got it together and running Swole!! Keep er in one piece this time, how bout it?

Lets get SSR released guys

Any news when us nobodys can get the ssr?....im ready to get away from the beta software

I may have missed it but I haven't seen anyone comment on the "pre injection" option that is shown in the SSR manual..

When I loaded mine yesterday, it did not promt me to select per injection event On or Off, but its in the manual..

Is everyones beta unit like this??

it's my impression that the pilot setting is still being tested/perfected. the fact that it's in the manual leads me to believe that Marco is pretty confident he's going to get it ironed out

it's my impression that the pilot setting is still being tested/perfected. the fact that it's in the manual leads me to believe that Marco is pretty confident he's going to get it ironed out

Makes good sense.... Cause Marco did mention it being worked on...