Any more news of Super Revo?

As soon as my tranny gets back (about a week) because of breaking an intermediate shaft racing last weekend, I will be dyno tuning with the SSR. My truck makes 900 hp on fuel with the original TNT-Race Smarty on only 7. ;)

greg let me know how it works out...... we just did 829(fuel) 958hp (nos)the other day

Just rolled 1,000 miles in the last 5 days on ssr on my 900 plus truck...fyi

Its looking good...and jesus what 15% duration increase will do....wow

wish i could have beta tested the SSR. Guess i'll be waiting to grab it when the release it to the public.

I will be dynoing in a few weeks. Prior to the SSR I was a good 900.
All new set-up in preperation for the ssr, new garret BB twins, new and improved flux 4.7's, dual modded floor it pumps, modded rail, and a glacier intake boss.
Mid June at the very latest is when I will spend sometime on the rollers.

Rob I've been sitting on the edge of my seat to see what your new BB twin setup is going to do...coupled withe SSR, your truck is going to be amazing!!!

--Eric

I meant the difference between 1 and 15 in hldur is breath taking to say the least with big sticks. I have to be careful that there is no to much of a jump between ll and hl settings or it makes a hit that would make nitrous jealous.

I meant the difference between 1 and 15 in hldur is breath taking to say the least with big sticks. I have to be careful that there is no to much of a jump between ll and hl settings or it makes a hit that would make nitrous jealous.

So you recommend jumping 1 or 2 at a time? Not big jumps?

Yes....big gap means huge hit...faster than you can pedal out of it. I have been running stock setting on the low level...enjoying less smoke....good spool...less sensative throtle etc etc...and way better mileage...way better. 3 mpg. You really don't hit hl that ofter in a truck like mine during "normal" driving...I am close to 600 hp on injectors alone. I have run hldur of 1, then 20, 15, and now 10. Still figuring out timing...I think I am little low on top.

Right now 10 makes almost 70 psi...yet the ramp up is not so violent that you can't predict it.

Marco was right though...it will take a ton of testing and tuining before you will find something that runs as well or better than tntr 90% of the time.

I Must Of Made At Least 20-30 Pulls To Get Where I Am At...

Small Changes, We Started At "stock Settings" And Did Small Changes All The Way Up.

Rob I've been sitting on the edge of my seat to see what your new BB twin setup is going to do...coupled withe SSR, your truck is going to be amazing!!!

--Eric

ya man, fired it today and all is good. I had so much chit apart this winter it took me longer to get things back in order. The garret system is sweet, fit is to perfection but man not alot of room once you add coolant lines, external gate on the top. But I'm thinking it will be nice to drive, and the 4,7's modded dual pumps run smooth as can be.
I would like to put some miles on these chargers before I smoke on them too hard, so as mentioned dyno time will be mid-late June.
Rob

i've been trying out the ssr, i like the two different load levels. which helps keep the smoke down but when you get on the throttle you have the power.

i need more time tuning it but so far i like it.

i've been trying out the ssr, i like the two different load levels. which helps keep the smoke down but when you get on the throttle you have the power.

i need more time tuning it but so far i like it.

When you comming down to play???

Rob...

Drive down here next week....that should be enought break in. You and me....dyno day.

I am ready to go...

Any idea idea of a release date yet?????? And how long does it take to adjust the settings and reload the programming???

Release Date Still Unknown...

Takes About The Same As The Old Sw To Load, Will Take You Almost All Day With A Good Tuner To Get Were The Truck Needs To Be...

You will never use hldur of 40 swole unless your sticks are tiny. 1 is stock...so 40% longer is crazy. 30 is crazy...lol...I am on 15 now. Lol

Release Date Still Unknown...

Takes About The Same As The Old Sw To Load, Will Take You Almost All Day With A Good Tuner To Get Were The Truck Needs To Be...

:doh: That sucks. Was hoping it would be a minute tops kinda thing, instead of 15 minutes.