Budget Beater!

Locked 1-2 shifts can be brutal on input shafts... 2nd lockup will certainly help though.

Getting closer to that 10.99 goal fuel only.

tatu7e3u.jpg

Congrats, you've officially surpassed and destroyed my best 1/4 mile time!!!!

It just needs little more power and I'm sure you'll see 10's on fuel only.

One minor difference I notice in your numbers vs. my 95' is your truck doesn't pick up quite as much MPH on the back half of the track. When I'm 96.5 - 97mph in the 1/8th, I'm usually 121-121.5 mph in the 1/4.

I don't know if that is a heat soak or drive pressure issue from you running a single vs. me running twins, a wind resistance issue, elevation issue, interesting to say the least.

We know for certain your pump is capable of more fueling, especially on the top-end compared to my 160 pump so I wouldn't guess that it's a fueling a issue.

Boost to drive is 1:1. 2000 feet lower it ran a 11.44 @ 121 without 1st or 2nd gear lock up so I'm thinking its just the elevation change. Billings race track is around 4000 ft I think.

They only spun about 5 in on the wheel Lance. Haha. Next year she will have screws! And a whole lot more!

are you sure? it might of been 3 rotations and just happen to end up close to where they started.....now i got you thinkin

Maybe one of them haha the other one is still tuned and hasn't ripped out the valve stem yet like the other one did haha.

Just found this thread, looks like I'm in for a good read. I'm hoping to see this beast run sometime when I'm in Spokanistan!

Okay every one, I'm headed to the Alligator dyno day after work this Saturday and want to see what every ones guesses are on what I will put down. Fuel only and with spray. I will also be running the new 80mm turbo from BD! Ready GO!

Last edited:
Okay every one, I'm headed to the Alligator dyno day after work this Saturday and want to see what every ones guesses are on what I will put down. Fuel only and with spray. I will also be running the new 80mm turbo from BD! Ready GO!

With custom auto's correction factor I'd put it at a solid 1000 haha

If it'll light well on fuel only I'd say just shy of 800

If you break 950 on spray I'll walk up to the dyno and hand you a beer while they unstrap your truck

Last edited:
With custom auto's correction factor I'd put it at a solid 1000 haha

If it'll light well on fuel only I'd say just shy of 800

If you break 950 on spray I'll walk up to the dyno and hand you a beer while they unstrap your truck

You sir have got yourself a deal!