Budget Beater!

Haha. So many people there!! Well truck did pretty good and put on a great show with the 2 foot flame out the stack. Was told the dyno was reading low but it made 736 fuel only and 949 with spray.

How much does your truck weigh in race trim (with driver) running down the 1/4 mile track? Just curious to compare the dyno numbers with the average horsepower numbers base on trap speed and truck weight.

How much does your truck weigh in race trim (with driver) running down the 1/4 mile track? Just curious to compare the dyno numbers with the average horsepower numbers base on trap speed and truck weight.

That's a good question. Anywhere from 5800 to 6000 as a guess. Haven't weighed it yet.

Haha. So many people there!! Well truck did pretty good and put on a great show with the 2 foot flame out the stack. Was told the dyno was reading low but it made 736 fuel only and 949 with spray.

First or second run did 864 iirc

They told me 897 but when I got trophy best run with spray was 949. Ill take em both lol

Ya, I remember a first run in the 7s, 864, 887, and one run a little over 9 haha. I was standing right by the computer, so everyone was asking me numbers as soon as you finished each run. D said they were doing a .8 correction factor earlier in the day, not sure about the end of the day

It was good meeting you man. I want to complement you again on how clean your engine bay is and how well your truck runs!

Last edited:
Thanks man it was good meeting you too and thanks for the beer even though I didn't reach the number haha

Lots of fuel!

e5y3yjyn.jpg

u7ute8yn.jpg

jeba7eqe.jpg

Haha yeah that's my buddy Garrett from DX2. He beat me out again and stole first place single turbo with his CR.

His run was visually impressive, but he didn't have flame haha
[ame]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb366/chrisd91/CumminsForum%20Events/3rd%20annual%20Alligator%209%2014%2013/23528D48-8A6E-4ABD-B61B-6C246AB2D472-1451-0000013980F3BC72_zps37af9a9e.mp4[/ame]

Budget Beater did work at the BD fall dyno event! Brought home a first place trophy for highest HP Dodge. Would have taken highest overall if I could keep the tires from breaking loose. Huge thanks to Brian Roth and everyone else at BD! Great event!

740 fuel only and dyno showed 972 with spray until the tires spun and could only record 861. Ill take it either way.

Finally weighed the truck on a random scale I saw on my way to Boise. Truck with me in it weighs 5700lbs.