Budget Beater!

Back a few pages about the rack sticking, were you using a fuel plate when it stuck? Also is the 13mm a new pump? or the 160 built to 13mm? For my own knowledge, thanks!

Last edited:
Dynoed the truck today at Dynomite Diesel with the 75mm. 737.4 HP fuel only. 923.3 spray.

yja9y5e8.jpg

Congrats! That truck is really starting to come around both on the dyno and at the track.

Was the 11.44 @ 121 run fuel only? What was the 1/8th mile ET & MPH?

Again, congratulations!!!

Thanks. Yeah track times were fuel only. 1/8 mile was 7.391 @ 96.68 mph

Back a few pages about the rack sticking, were you using a fuel plate when it stuck? Also is the 13mm a new pump? or the 160 built to 13mm? For my own knowledge, thanks!

Had a # 0 plate full forward with a brand new 13mm built out of a 180 pump.

Pulled the manual valve body out and sent it to Dave at Ultimate Transmission to have 1st and 2nd gear lock up now. Rear tires are the daily driver street tires. Haha. Slicks are on the ground behind the lift.

I'm sure you know what you're doing, but if I was pulling 1.6X 60's, I wouldn't mess with locking in 1st.

I'm sure you know what you're doing, but if I was pulling 1.6X 60's, I wouldn't mess with locking in 1st.

Can't hurt to test it out to see how it reacts and it can only improve them if it likes it. If not I can still wait to lock in 2nd which it isn't doing now which I think will be the biggest improvement.