California Events????

Reb.B

horsepower junkie
Where are all the Cali events this year? NADM came out last year and had a good event. They coming out again? Anyone else doing events out here? We need to plan ahead for this stuff....

These are what I have tentatively scheduled.

Eureka Wednesday June 24th
Willits Friday June 26th
J&H Redding June 27th
Sacramento Raceway October 10th

Basically it’s to early as the promoters haven't gotten signed contracts yet. If your looking for ball park dates look at last years schedule as the county fairs are usally at the same time each year.

BBD

Pinks All Out At Famosa in September.

You gotta get my truck together Reb...my wife wants it to go FAST!:rockwoot:

She seen Micky Davis on the Pinks All out in Commerce, and wants to get my truck on the show!

These are what I have tentatively scheduled.

Eureka Wednesday June 24th
Willits Friday June 26th
J&H Redding June 27th
Sacramento Raceway October 10th

Basically it’s to early as the promoters haven't gotten signed contracts yet. If your looking for ball park dates look at last years schedule as the county fairs are usally at the same time each year.

BBD

Willits as in Willits Ca????
Oct. 4th Freds Truck Drags
J&H and Sonora are scheduled for the same weekend. I called a couples weeks ago and talked to J&H and they said they would look into it. If they don't move J&H, I will be heading for Redding. Sorry Sonora.
Here is hoping we do Eureka this year. I will attend this one for sure. It will be nice to return home and pull where I first got HOOKED, 20 plus years ago.

Willits would be cool. I have a few friends that participate in that rodeo and one that is a Black Bart gunfighter.

NADM would be glad to do a show with a local California shop sponsoring, say, someone like, TTS, for instance?

That was the biggest problem last year, the local shop support just wasn't there. Its a shame, too, because the racer turnout was HUGE.

That is pretty much what it takes for any organization to do a show. Local shop support,(if not a sponsorship, at LEAST purchase a booth) for two reasons, one, to help pay the bills to get the show started, and two, for advertising and their customer base.

The most successful Diesel events started out as customer appreciation shows. SDX, TS, J&H, etc.

Why more shops do not take advantage of a proven idea, I don't have a clue.

Well then combine NADM with J&H's Diesel Rally, that's probably the biggest triple event in this area. Drags, Pulls and Dyno. Lemme just say, it plain rocks! :rockwoot:

Were going to have ours on august 8th and 9th. Drag-n-party saturday and sunday dyno.

Redwood Empire Fair is Aug. 6-9th. This means the pulls will probably be on Sat. Aug. 8th. This is a bummer, I'm unable to be at two places at once.

Were going to have ours on august 8th and 9th. Drag-n-party saturday and sunday dyno.

Can't wait Brad! Your event is by far the most fun. We don't have to worry about working the dyno during the drags.

I think i'd like to see the J&H event stay J&H... nothing personal, but i wasn't 100% happy when it was J&H and NHRDA. the class split made everything funky and i ended up having to pay extra just to pull with the people i normally pull with.

I'd like to see NADM add an event, not merge with an existing one.. that way we'll all have an extra event to go to..

but if they are smart they'll do it up north where there are more pullers.

Well then combine NADM with J&H's Diesel Rally, that's probably the biggest triple event in this area. Drags, Pulls and Dyno. Lemme just say, it plain rocks! :rockwoot:

No pulls that i am aware of just drags, drinking (Bud trailer), bbq and dyno (hangover)

Sparking my intrest. Well, If I'm in the wrong lane when I reach 101 and head north, Eureka maybe the closest place to turn around.