California Events????

We are trying to have an event on Sept. 19th. NHRDA will be doing the drags, we will have the dyno of course but still trying to figure out the sled. I really want a sled pull but we need to know some feed back if people would and could make it that late in the season. I will take any input you guys can give. Jeremy

Bring it on, When where and we will come.
L&L has a pull in Cerse that day.
Sept.20 --Oct 9th, nothing.

There will be a few of driving long hours that night :(

BBD

That is what makes this so much fun! It's only about 8 hours. We will have to caravan together from Reno.

We might be doing the same thing in June if I can get another event to sign!

September 19th wouldn't work for me, if there was a sled pull I might be able to make it.
We are trying to have an event on Sept. 19th. NHRDA will be doing the drags, we will have the dyno of course but still trying to figure out the sled. I really want a sled pull but we need to know some feed back if people would and could make it that late in the season. I will take any input you guys can give. Jeremy

Looking forward to the AV fair pull, should be a good one. Nice job getting the event moving Craig.:rockwoot:
I will be planning on the Sept. 19th hook as well, not too many plans ahead this year so I should be able to make it to a lot of these events.

Joe

We have confirmation that the sled can make it and the track has already put us on their tentative schedule. So if there are no problems it looks like the Jefferson State Diesel Nationals will be on Sept. 19th with Drags, Sled and Dyno now to get to work on being a good organized event.

We have confirmation that the sled can make it and the track has already put us on their tentative schedule. So if there are no problems it looks like the Jefferson State Diesel Nationals will be on Sept. 19th with Drags, Sled and Dyno now to get to work on being a good organized event.[/QUOTE

Sweet! That works out beautifuly for me. I should definantly be able to make it!

That is correct this is not the J&H event that is different, this is a Jefferson State Diesel event.

BBD

Thank You. Yes J and H cancelled their event and we have been working with NHRDA and have the dyno now and figured since they are done we should try to have something up here. Who knows maybe since we have a chance for it to be cooler more people will show up.

Refresh my memory, This will be at the Redding Dragstrip?? Jefferson State diesel is local??
Thanks

Are you going to put info up on your site like times, entry fee's, pay outs etc...or keep us updated here?

BBD

Yes we are local and it will be at the Redding Drag Strip.

Cool, and thank you, I will put it on my schedule.
Why not start another thread with this info. this thread if full discussions relating to a lot of stuff. just a thought.
Are you still looking at NHRDA. I have Questions regarding NHRDA.
IF you keep it here I will respond later or on the new thread.

We are still trying to finish all the details and when everything is for sure I will start a new thread and give all the pricing.

We are still trying to finish all the details and when everything is for sure I will start a new thread and give all the pricing.

Cool, looking forward to it.....looks like I have a Redding trip in my future after all.:rockwoot:

Joe