California Events????

Man, this sucks, no pulls till maybe April and for sure in June.....I need a shakedown hook BAD, I've been out of it since Nov. '07.:bang

Joe

I was just going by last year's csspulling.com schedule and L&L had their first hook in Newman in early April. I know it's not a payout hook but I am gonna keep checking the site for the '09 schedule and try to make it up there to get my truck dialed in for the season. Hopefully they will hold an event soon so I can get a shakedown run in.....

Joe

Got it :)

You might call Brian at MLM sometimes he has test and tunes in his yard :)

Good luck, hope to see more of you this year

BBD

Man, this sucks, no pulls till maybe April and for sure in June.....I need a shakedown hook BAD, I've been out of it since Nov. '07.:bang

Joe

I think there is something going on in santa maria in early feb. Los banos may day is another one of the early ones, it's usually end of april, beginning of may.

It is still too early to say for sure, but just to give as much notice as possible - It looks like we will be back this year for the Antelope Valley Fair on Aug. 29. Don't hold me to that, but that is the plan as of right now. I will have more details within the next few weeks. That is a sled pull for those that didn't make it last year. Should be a good time again. We are looking for bigger and better things this year. Pencil that on your calendars.

Craig

I already have it on my calander :)

Griag, I haven't heard from Tom latley is he deployed? get the Rockwell in? going to be able to make next week?

BBD

Got it on my calendar Craig.

I heard Tom will not be ready as there is still much to be done but who knows maybe that has changed.....:what:

Joe

Scott,
He hasn't deployed yet, but the truck will not be ready for WCN. Still a ways to go.

Craig

Just wanted to bump this thread up again cuz it's almost April and still no schedule from csspulling.com or VTPA. VTPA hasn't touched their site since Feb 22nd and I guess the Lewis bothers are still working things out.

Anyone know when the first Newman hook may be??

Joe

Finally! I think I can make the 11th, probly not the 25th though, I wonder how there new track will be, and if the sled is fixed up at all.

man i wish i were further along.. i probably won't be able to run til june at this rate

OMG your kidding me right ? is this a joke "Sonoma County Fair Santa Rosa" we have been trying for years to get a pull in this area, I hope this one pans out it's in my back yard :)

BBD