Canadian diesel nationals in Edmonton,, Who's coming?

WOW cant wait to see it run in Edmonton. He always seems to run fast there

Just to clarify we went back to back 9.558@148mph and then a 9.552@148mph @6900+lbs. I just got home from my two hour trip back from the track, I will try to get a video up in the morning. There is a lot of ET left in it, but we definitely need some seat time in order to extract it as it is a whole new beast at this power level. We had 4 passes basically hot lapped (as quick as was possible with the number of cars out) in under 2 hrs all 144mph+.

I wouldn't say we are quite ready for Edmonton, but we are getting there.

Yes you can, unfortunately I sold my motorhome last night,, so now I have to book a room LOL

Doing dirt bikes now too?

No, lol. That photo was the day I bought it with the other companies logo on it. Picking up the new stacker trailer in route to this event so we can haul a couple entries.

No, lol. That photo was the day I bought it with the other companies logo on it. Picking up the new stacker trailer in route to this event so we can haul a couple entries.

lol makes sense. Looks like a nice unit, we will be staying at the track as well, we will have to get together for a beer.

lol makes sense. Looks like a nice unit, we will be staying at the track as well, we will have to get together for a beer.

Comp D really needs a nut slinger funny for guys like you LOL. See you at the track friday

Not anymore. Your the enemy now LOL. I'll bring the beer tomorrow. Pretty excited to see you guys run

I played Rugby for years. We fought, spit, raked, bit, kicked and bled all over the other team, but after the game was over we swilled beers with them all. One of the best reasons to compete.