Canadian diesel nationals in Edmonton,, Who's coming?

Not anymore. Your the enemy now LOL. I'll bring the beer tomorrow. Pretty excited to see you guys run

Sounds like a plan, I'm okay with being the enemy as long as there is still beer involved. LOL

Are you going to be back together for tomorrow?

i dont like beer :doh:

i'll drink whiskey though :woohoo:

lol, I'm easy as long as it doesn't have milk in it... Last couple events I have been doing spiced rum and cherry dr. pepper. However the amount of sugar in that concoction is pretty much guaranteeing a hangover.

Last edited:
Man,, you must have gotten the last room,, I was trying to get one there and it said it was all booked up,, so I am staying down the street at the hampton

Man,, you must have gotten the last room,, I was trying to get one there and it said it was all booked up,, so I am staying down the street at the hampton

I dunno if you dialed the wrong number I just called and she said they had LOTSSSSS of rooms left...our trucks are ready to rollllll...got a girl going to run the new truck either in sportsman for some practice or dump her right into super diesel...should be a good day.......

Last edited:
well frick,, I was going off of the internet... and now the hotel that I do have dosent accept pets,, so now my poor dogs have to sleep in the truck overnight...

And I cant cancel either, got a special price, but non cancelable

Anybody who can make it after the race should come to darwell for the pulls afterwards. It's always a great time. And a few of the racers will be swapping tires and hooking to the sled!!

There will be a few of us that won't be able to drive to darwell after the races especially if we get into the parking lot bar mode!!!

Hopefully the bar at the hotel will stay open till they should this year since we are bringing them in some money

I agree Aaron,, unfortunately chez Morken has been sold,, so we cant have a parking lot party in the motorhome this year

We are going to try and stop by at Darwell on the way home, was a pretty good show last year

There will be a few of us that won't be able to drive to darwell after the races especially if we get into the parking lot bar mode!!!

Hopefully the bar at the hotel will stay open till they should this year since we are bringing them in some money

if not we can always take the boys to airways again LOL