Canadian diesel nationals in Edmonton,, Who's coming?

I agree Aaron,, unfortunately chez Morken has been sold,, so we cant have a parking lot party in the motorhome this year

I was wondering why you weren't staying in the coach again! I'll probably be bringing my camper to stay in, but it's too small to host a party!

USA Versus Canada Here are some grudge matches that should happen at Edmonton so what are your predictions on the following match ups.

Pro Stock
They have met 2 times this year and so far the score is Graydon 2 and Aaron 0

Graydon Udelhoven
GraydonUdelhoven.jpg

Versus

Aaron Schaff
AaronSchaff.jpg

Pro Street
Jarid and Donavon met in the finals at Mission Raceway earlier this year and though Donavon ran his personal best 9.17 to Jarids 9.45 he still lost because Jarid cut 4.07 reaction to Donavons 1.084

Jarid Vollmer
JaridVollmer.jpg

Versus

Donavon Harris
DonavonHarris.jpg

Super Street Shootout
It doesnt get any better than this the 2010 World Champion and former National Record Holder Brian Spooner up against the Current World Champion and current National Record Holder Idaho Rob Coddens

Rob Coddens
RobCoddens.jpg

Versus

Brian Spooner
Brian-Spooner.jpg

Super Diesel Chris Oborne walked thru the field at Mission Raceway earlier this year including taking out World Champion Verlon Southwick in the finals and is leading the points in Division 6.

Chis Oborne
ChrisOborne.jpg

Versus

Verlon Southwick
VerlonSouthwick.jpg

These are just a few of the great match ups that should happen next weekend at Castrol Raceway and Diesel Televsion will be on hand to cover all the action

Last edited:
Well I talked to Jared (Bullydog) and he has a wedding that weekend so he won't be there unfortunately....and I am pretty sure Torrey running pretty consistently the last few weeks at 9.5 - 9.6 will have a thing or two to say in Super Street....gonna be goooood......

don't worry Donovan, i'm sure to piss off your brother one more time running both classes, except tell him to leave his attitude at home this time. in mission we had a prerace conversation, you guys tryed to rush me(after we had a gentelmen's agreeement) so there's o love lost now. rush me again and double buble me and u can sit there burning down before i lite my first bulb.

I felt proud to race you, but after mission your just another dick head in my sights.

and max'd out who claims i haven't earned the right to trash talk him(it's easy to be almighty when your beating up on 11 sec trucks), at least i built my truck with my hard earned money and not that of an old man. if i had Ken's money backing me i might have had a contender

don't worry Donovan, i'm sure to piss off your brother one more time running both classes, except tell him to leave his attitude at home this time. in mission we had a prerace conversation, you guys tryed to rush me(after we had a gentelmen's agreeement) so there's o love lost now. rush me again and double buble me and u can sit there burning down before i lite my first bulb.

I felt proud to race you, but after mission your just another dick head in my sights.

and max'd out who claims i haven't earned the right to trash talk him(it's easy to be almighty when your beating up on 11 sec trucks), at least i built my truck with my hard earned money and not that of an old man. if i had Ken's money backing me i might have had a contender

So does this mean you have your truck put back together? Honest question all I have heard is rumors, some saying no, some saying maybe. I was hoping to ask you at the track last Friday, but as I understand it you had some family commitments to attend too.

For someone that hasnt really put up anything those are some pretty big words. I was pissed at mission when you took so long to get in the bulbs racing Justin. I personally would have bulbed you and put you on the clock. Just sayin......

Yeah I am a dickhead....I travel around North America sponsoring and supporting the NHRDA....trash talking people on the internet, calling people out, getting in everyones faces, complaining about everything....yeah that is me....

Started with lane choice fastest reaction time gets lane choice that was me...not our fault two dif NHRDA officials asked us for lane choice and we both said right...and you ended up with what you wanted there...

I NEVER rushed you the track guys rushed me...I sat behind the water box waiting for you to do your thing then I get track officials waving and hollering at me to hurry up, then I get one open my door and tell me to get my ass in there...what am I supposed to say sorry I can't Shaun asked me to wait...heck I did my burnout then I waited back 30' from the lights watching you pull forward, then backward, then have your guys clean the tires I let you do your thing and when you started rolling ahead to the lights I did the same....I didn't even roll to the lights until you started to I could have rolled up set a bulb and waited but I didn't even do that now that would have been rushing you...where in this scenario did I rush you???

I didn't double bulb you then and I won't do it in the future....no fear of burning me down I can sit there at idle and be up on the chargers in a second or so...

Run all the classes you want I don't care have at her....my bro got impatient he won't lie and say he didn't he has nothing to hide...seems he wasn't the only one that day....if you have a problem with my bro take it up with him....oh wait he is not on the forum so you can't bash him and you don't have his email address....

Last edited:
Lol you bet your ass dude and your first up....load that unit on a trailer and get it up here I wanna see that thing haul ass down the track...come on you know you wanna!!!

Last edited:
Do we need to have a group hug?

Brad, I think you should make the trek up north. After all the years I have known you we still havent met face to face. Come up here and take some of that Canadian money home with you. I would even buy you a beer or two....

I would love to if it wasn't such a long drive and I would need to leave work. I'm what you would call a work alcoholic. Hopefully some day I can.

If you only had a clue Shawn. Since I took over Max'd Out two seasons ago, Ken has not paid a dime. Could we of put the truck together in the beginning, no way, not without Ken. The only thing I have not replaced in the time since taking the truck over, is the frame and cage. This was done on my dime, or that of my sponsors that I have worked hard to partner with. Man you sound like a spoiled brat that can't compete, so you complain that others are too fast following the same rules. I don't understand you at all.

Last edited:

Damn Shawn new baby keeping you awake at night and no sleep? Because you are sounding cranky and cry baby again. Think I remember you posting something like this in 09. FYI, I haven't put a nickel into Max'd Out Racing in over 2 years. And if you spent a little more time working on your truck and doing it right instead of the bailing wire hashed up mess it is, maybe you would have a little more success then you do. And if you are tired of getting beat up on the class your running move down a class. That's what I did with White Out since I wasn't competitive in Super Street and tired of breaking it all the time with the power turned up.

I hope you get over your pouting before the 11th, I like you Shawn but man read your post, you sound like a spoiled kid who is going to take his ball and go home. Please don't go Dmitri like on us.

Wow sorry guys. Didn't mean to get everyones panties in a knot.

In all seriousness I think everyone is looking forward to good freindly competition and put on the best show we all can to promote the sport. Sorry for the negative attitude. I need to learn to be more professional.

See you guys at the race and good luck to everyone

Sounds good Rob, again sorry guys. Really need to learn to turn off labtop when I'm tired.

And no my truck isn't ready. Just picked up the bare block yesterday.