Canadian diesel nationals in Edmonton,, Who's coming?

LOL, no spooning with dudes!

Then again maybe you two do like that sort of thing:

CIMG0072.jpg

CIMG0073.jpg

Yup, I've been waiting for the right moment to use those photos!

Still hanging on to your beer instead of going for the gold with a good mash and twist move, but he might have liked that.:eek:

Trying to get away for sure is what I was doing.. I was mear seconds away from trying climbing onto the pool table but that would have had us kicked out way to early from the bar.

A true Canadian though held my beer the whole time and didnt spill a drop

JB's Power Center Super Truck Kit Raffle at the Canadian Diesel Shootout.

One lucky winner will win the following raffle prize at the event. Note winner must be present to claim prize

MBRP Exhaust system
BD Power Turbo
Edge CTS
FASS Fuel Pump
AirAid Intake
Industrial Injection , Injector Tips

Super-Truck-Kit.jpg

Should have this project there to start working the bugs out.

Attachments

• 2012-07-31_15-38-56_840.jpg
    2012-07-31_15-38-56_840.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
Like we needed any more reasons to show up they have this awesome draw now!! Still can't wait.

Yup, that looks like Kevin Douglas' new Pro-Stock truck, it's an early (67-72) Chevy pickup on a tube chassis. Can't wait to see it run!

Yup, that looks like Kevin Douglas' new Pro-Stock truck, it's an early (67-72) Chevy pickup on a tube chassis. Can't wait to see it run!

IIRC Stock frame....from what kevin said. He also said it is will be raced in pro street! but it does look like a pro stock chassis...

Last edited:
From what I remember of the truck. I think it is a square tube frame chassis so that will put him in the pro stock class.

Not 100% sure though.

Hopefully he has it there, will be good to have a couple more pro stocks trucks around

Last edited: