Canadian diesel nationals in Edmonton,, Who's coming?

I just pulled the truck out of the corner of the shop and drove it around it bit. Loading it into the trailer tomorrow. Man it's fun going to multiple events and then just parking the thing until the next one. Four seasons of wrenching until the early am before almost every event, this feels really wierd the last few months not having our hair on fire fixing things.

This will be my first showing up at this event, I'm really looking forward to hanging out with and racing with some of the best.

Last edited:
Rob if you are there Friday night we are planning on having a few beers for my one pit crew guys birthday so if you want come on over to the pro pits... oh who am I kidding you will probably be in the pro pits pitting there anyways.

So come on over for some birthday beers and cake as well.

Everyone is actually welcome for beers not just Rob

Thanks Aaron, we'll try to find the pro pits. Will they allow us type folk into that area if we promise we are just visiting? LOL.

Not sure if were gonna make it, We think we got a bad piston? Lots of blow by from oil cap. Gonna do compression test tomorrow then go from there? Fingeres crossed that its not a serious issue but crap does happen! lol

wont be making it now, have fun

How come you arent making it?

Any of you that had my old cell number it isnt any good anymore... (good story over beer) my new number is 780 804 2525 give me a shout and let me know whats going on friday

We should be there by about 2 or so on Friday and camping at the track....racing on Saturday and pulling in Darwell on Sunday...

I plan on being there saturday, and hoping to make it for friday night street legal/test and tune.

I'll be there for Friday night and Saturday, if my truck is ready...if not I'll be watching and doing some video's on Saturday I guess.

Cool, can't wait to see some good runs! I was looking at photos of your truck the other day, it looks pretty short. What is the wheelbase?

The wheelbase is about 115" and a stock dodge wheelbase is 118" so we are 3" shorter.

We are headed to the track to start getting track banners up

Reminder that all competitors and spectators will have to purchase general admission tickets to get into event. Competitors will then go purchase tech cards at the NHRDA booth.

You can purchase discounted tickets online just go to http://www.nhrda.com and click on purchase tickets button then when you get to JB's event put in JBS2012 promo code and recieve $5.00

We will be selling admission tickets and tech cards tonight at the track. You will have to pay street legal admission also if you are coming to track tonight

See everyone this weekend

Also we will have the gates open at 7am on Saturday and tech will be open at 8am. We need to get event started right at 10am as it looks like we might get weather coming in around 6pm so we shooting to have event completed by 5pm so make sure all competitors are ready to go

Rob might able too, go see the tech guy tonight with your card. There usually pretty good about it.

Headed to the track going to be great day at the track

Remember if you cant be there you can tune in on the internet at [ame="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/inside-nhrda-2012"]INSIDE NHRDA 2012 on USTREAM: Welcome to inside the NHRDA 2012. This show will have raw uncut event coverage from the water box to the finish line and play...[/ame]