Car built to SFI 25.2A Chassis Specification (PIC HEAVY)

So...the soot is gonna fall onto the beams from 3 feet away while staged and foul the lights?
Seriously?

And I was racing when you were still pedaling a tricycle you tool bag. I bill at $84.31 an hour a 10 hours a day every day....I like money more than I like racing these days. I can also spell actually...maybe you should spend less time racing and more time educating yourself.

tumblr_mi8seorf3a1ryd9qzo1_500.jpg

:stab:

I'm now in the search of a trailer to borrow for about 10 days or so.

In Tx preferably enclosed.

Am I the only that see a scared Wade already trying to find ways to get out of a race or have excuses if they were to run faster than him?

Over under on how many trips he makes to the tower to try and get them to not run at the finals? Lol

You scarred bruh?

Looks great guys, and props to yall for getting it done in such a hurry! Always nice to see a cool project come together, hope it does well for you and not to many bugs to get worked out.

Ryan

Looks great guys, and props to yall for getting it done in such a hurry! Always nice to see a cool project come together, hope it does well for you and not to many bugs to get worked out.

Ryan

I'm glad you mentioned something.

A few people suggested I contact you about sourcing a SFI 9.1 Flywheel shield.

Do you have any thoughts?

With out going back and re reading this thread what is you current bell?

I'd call around and shop it, try

Hughes
CSR
Browell
RCI
TCI
even call Reid and ATI
Quick time
Trick Ti
McLeod

Last edited:
Am I the only that see a scared Wade already trying to find ways to get out of a race or have excuses if they were to run faster than him?

Over under on how many trips he makes to the tower to try and get them to not run at the finals? Lol

You scarred bruh?

:doh: I was trying to help... Why in the World would i be scared?? Besides Saftey should be concern for EVERYONE, reguardless of who it is or where there from.

Because they've already run quicker than you overseas...and if they put Michael in the seat he'd likely destroy...and take...your record.

It wouldn't count as it's not an American teams world record. :rules:

That thing is sick!!!

Anyone care to wager a guess at why it bounces once every time it launches after the first hit on the tires?

While I appreciate all the enthusiasm, I want to be sure everyone is clear on the team's intentions.

They want nothing more than to make solo exhibition time trials. This will require 6 licensing passes be made, 4 Friday and 2 full on Saturday.

They have completely changed the entire car from scratch so setup is crucial. While I am confident in their ability and the car grudge matches will only occur after licensing is complete, if the NHRDA allows it, if both teams agree, and if there is time Saturday.

Again I'm digging the excitement but the tension from a few uninvolved parties is unnecessary. They aren't coming because they think they are faster than anyone here, they are coming because they are immense diesel motorsports enthiusiasts and have only dreamed of lighting up the tree on a US track before this.

dieselbeef, are you trying to stir the pot on this? Almost every post of yours in this thread is somewhat negative.

absoluetly not brother..jus sayin i hate for em to have an issue with it after all this..that truck is badass...i can only dream of such awesomeness....

btw man....i might be slightly concerned about objects flying out of that exhaust into the stands...possibly injuring my 6 yr old or my lovely wife...things do happen

im not busting balls or nothing...dont get me wrong fellas. im just a before it happens kinda guy thats all

Last edited: