Car built to SFI 25.2A Chassis Specification (PIC HEAVY)

Wouldent happen had you been monitoring and regulating shaft speed and regulating boost/ and drive PSI accordingly.

Bolts wont fix tuner error from over boost/over speed, and can still throw zillions of tiny pieces into the air, best to fix the problem at it's source.....shaft speed.

We learned from TS last year. Not a problem since!

Will you please shut the phuck up before I ban you again? Sometimes parts simply just break. We've destroyed turbos in cars making 4 times the HP as your truck that were tuned by arguably the worlds best tuner on those types of motors. Titanium Precision chargers that cost more for a pair than most people could even fathom spending of a pair of turbos. Sometimes...sh!t just breaks and there's nothing you can do about it.

there are three tracks in the area , and lic passes do not have to be 1/4 mile for a lic down to 7.50
Go to Kennadale or Denton and make half of the passes on thursday or friday afternoon.

then if eather of the last 2 passes are faster then 7.50 , the lic will be a 3A

Wouldent happen had you been monitoring and regulating shaft speed and regulating boost/ and drive PSI accordingly.

Bolts wont fix tuner error from over boost/over speed, and can still throw zillions of tiny pieces into the air, best to fix the problem at it's source.....shaft speed.

We learned from TS last year. Not a problem since!

Thank you for that insight. I was well aware what I was doing to those turbos. I posted the pic and info for the sake of showing what can happen. Bolts fixing tuning, really??? Bolts will help stop/destroy a wheel so it doesn't end up coming down on someone's head.

there are three tracks in the area , and lic passes do not have to be 1/4 mile for a lic down to 7.50
Go to Kennadale or Denton and make half of the passes on thursday or friday afternoon.

Greg, one cannot get an advanced ET license at any 1/8th mile track. Besides that, NHRA's 1/8th mile equivalent to a 7.50 quarter is 4.50. Anyone running 4.50 in the eighth will run far under the 7.50 limit in the quarter (probably between a 7.30 and 7.40).

Houston, Ennis, or Noble, OK are about the only "local" places to license for advanced ET.

Kennedale or Denton will perfect for a regular licensing passes (down to 7.50).

Last edited:
Racing is all about pushing the limits. Sometimes you take a chance, it is the nature of heads up racing.

Oh and we were still very close to 1:1 when that turbo let go, but it was still into overspeed, so just because you watch the boost and drive doesn't mean you can't overspeed a turbo.

The GenII promod contained our turbine wheel exactly as it was designed to when we blew apart our turbo this year in Edmonton.

You can over speed with close to 1:1 i have proven it.

Its about watching your shaft speed. give it time you'll learn.

But i'll let everyone on compd show me how its done...LOL

The chassis will not meet faster than a 7.50 cert, so a moot point and they wouldn't be able to attempt.

Anyway very nice, quick work on the truck. I'm impressed as heII, it takes a lot of blood sweat and tears to make all this come together.

I'd get dusted most likely, but will be happy to line up against them if the opportunity arises.

Its about watching your shaft speed. give it time you'll learn.

But i'll let everyone on compd show me how its done...LOL

You really should stay off the internet Wade, or let someone read your posts before you hit the submit tab.

You really should stay off the internet Wade, or let someone read your posts before you hit the submit tab.

I like the way you think...what say we give Wade a day off just because it's fun for the rest of us?
Cool?
Yea...I thought so too.

It should pan out to 4 initial licensing passes on Friday and the remaining 2 full passes Saturday. After that we are good to go grudge racing if all parties are down!

All those can be done if allowed during qualifying... If their stuff is together and doesnt need a ton of down time between laps.

547267_516147765140650_527722057_n_zps5ae2d94e.jpg

11447_805154972781_49478844_n_zpsdb48c81b.jpg

During a little TnT in Thailand before packaging up the truck they were cutting 1.19 60'

Sweet. Wrapped and ready to come whip some round eye ass. :hehe:

I hope it doesn't fall apart on Friday so I can see it run on Sat. :rockwoot:

They are shipping a spare engine, rear end, turbo, and a few other parts too.

Air Freight directly to DFW I'm picking it up Monday/Tuesday and getting the chassis inspected

That can't be cheap!!! I would guess something approaching 5-figures if not 5-figures!!! But I have no clue!

I hope it travels well and kicks some but on the track here!!! It would be great if GM noticed and thought again about putting the small Duramax engines into production here in the US!!!:poke: