Compound turbo build and other updates

Minus spoolup it seems to be a pretty pleasing set up. Bet the housing makes a big difference.

seems to be running better than the old setup

Minus spoolup it seems to be a pretty pleasing set up. Bet the housing makes a big difference.

yeah it is pretty laggy, hopefully with a divided housing it will improve.

It does run pretty good, as long as you don't look at the pyro or drive gauges:hehe: But again, hopefully the new housing and an e-gate and tuning will help.

you should try running a plate

and tune your afc off the truck with an adjustable regulator and a gauge.
it helps knowing whats going on and when.

its not neccesary in every application to run full rack at full throttle-heat due to late delivery of fuel is all you get.

if you want to keep everything the way it is, you need more timing.

Whats the best way to run the e-gate off the manifold? Since I'm going to a divided housing it seems it would be good to keep the pulses somewhat separate or will it make much difference?

There seems to be some oil residue in the cold pipe coming off the s400. Possibly because the drains are teed together?

Sent from my iPhone 4s

very light residue is "normal" if it is wet its bad. combined drains is not a good idea.

very light residue is "normal" if it is wet its bad. combined drains is not a good idea.

Its not like sopping wet, but there is quite a bit of oily residue. Will it hurt anything?

Should be able to send your steed back to them and they can put one in for you

Don't have time for that, I'm just gonna weld a pipe onto it, should work fine. Its just mild steel, so welding on it is easy.