EFILive Beta First Impressions

So will you be able to use this on any thing older then a 06?

Yes you will.... there are lots of answers like this one back through the thread.... Eventually it will support 03+ Dodge Common rail... right now it is being develeped starting with 06+ trucks and then will wrap back around to 03+.

That is the only planned support at this time, so if you're older than that - you'll have to go back and read through the forum to see the different responses.....

Can a mod update the first post with "read or you will be banned if you ask a repeat question".

Thank you.

Can a mod update the first post with "read or you will be banned if you ask a repeat question".

Thank you.

So what is this EFI thing?
Whats it do?
When's it gonna be released?
What years are it for?
How much smoke does it make?
How in the He!l do you say your last name?
Why are you so mean to me?
How much snow do you have up there?

:poke:

So what is this EFI thing?
Whats it do?
When's it gonna be released?
What years are it for?
How much smoke does it make?
How in the He!l do you say your last name?
Why are you so mean to me?
How much snow do you have up there?

:poke:

Way to derail. :)

Whats it do? Stuff
When's it gonna be released? soon
What years are it for? fish taco's
How much smoke does it make? heaps
How in the He!l do you say your last name? idunno
Why are you so mean to me? cuz your a cop
How much snow do you have up there? french fries fell from the sky

haha ppl need to just read a thread and stop being lazy. i mean almost every question has been answered in this thread and we still see the same questions being asked.

some ppl dont have time to sit around and read 36 pages of info. and might I say, some of the posts on this thread doesnt have information on it at all. I for one dont have time to read about tacos and fish on a efi live thread, nor do I want to. and its a bunch of nonsense. Actually for him to bring up a question again that already has been answered isnt near as bad as talking about some of the things that have been posted........So, thats all I have to say.

some ppl dont have time to sit around and read 36 pages of info. and might I say, some of the posts on this thread doesnt have information on it at all. I for one dont have time to read about tacos and fish on a efi live thread, nor do I want to. and its a bunch of nonsense. Actually for him to bring up a question again that already has been answered isnt near as bad as talking about some of the things that have been posted........So, thats all I have to say.

SOOOO... your sayin it will work on a 12 valve?

When all thses questions have been answered in the first couple pages I don't see any reason for it to beasked again 30 some pages later. If it is somthing that needs clarified then that is another thing.

Last edited: