EFILive Beta First Impressions

That video is "restricted" for Australian residents. We are fans of the Oils in our household.....even if Peter Garrett turned into a prat when he became a Senator for the labour party (so much for his environmental passion he sang so strongly about). To top it off his Home Insulation Rebate legislation burnt 100's homes to the ground....

Back on topic, next week will be EPIC, although the testing process is a little daunting. The scan tool coding changes are monumental and we need to ensure all existing controllers and functions remain in tact.

Cheers
Cindy

EPIC......... I love it! cant wait sounds like its going to be worth the wait!

once these are out i believe there will be alot of smarty's for sale.....

subscribing.

I am thrilled that this is coming for us! at first i wasn't sure that i would make the switch to efi live but after reading into it more (i'm still not done reading this thread)...i will switch once it comes out.

w/ that being said, mine is an 05.5 (g56 trans for now..switching to an auto soon)...does that mean mine is BUS or SCI? i'm just trying to figure out when i may be able to get efi live.

i look forward to seeing how the game will be changed by this coming out and thanks again to ya'll for putting all the time and effort in develping this!

I just want a mileage tune between 1800-1900 rpm. Timing, no third event, whatever. I don't care if there's a flat spot. That possible?

I just want a mileage tune between 1800-1900 rpm. Timing, no third event, whatever. I don't care if there's a flat spot. That possible?

If we have the ability to switch between tunes... One of the tunes I want is strictly for fuel economy. When I get on the highway and cruise I want the best possible mileage I can get.

That's the cool part about EFI Live. You're in control of what happens and when. No post injection? Yep! More timing, less timing? Shut off pilot so it can rattle like a 12 valve? YEP!

All in what you want to get the results you're after.

In short - you can make little tweaks however they work best for your truck to achieve what you're after. If you don't understand what you're doing though ... it could be bad just as easily :)

There will be several different people/tuners to pick from when you're ready to help you get what you're after and to even help teach you how things work....

Just a little more patience.............:pop:

I'm defiantly subscribing to this one, I can't wait, looks like its going to be awhile for us 03-05 guys tho.

I am also excited about this, looks like my year of truck is last in line. Is there a tunner guy in the WI, or MN area?

The Cummins Scan Tool is finalised, however the level of testing required is ENORMOUS to say the least. The changes that have been made to support the Cummins Scan Tool have the potential to have a HUGE impact on every other controller we support, and from a customer service and support standpoint need to make sure those functions are right.

The aim is for BETA testers to have the Scan Tool this week, and then release is dependent on beta issues and the requests for additional parameters. Ross has indicated no more than a couple of weeks.

I hope to post, or have our testers post some screen shots/video of the Scan Tool in the next few days.

It has taken longer than expected, we are aware of that, but releasing without a fully functional Scan Tool would not do our product any justice and would create unnecessary support issues for our Customers, Dealers and ourselves.

Cheers
Cindy

That is some great news that will put us ahead of the with some great support.
Thanks Cindy and Team EFI Live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cummins Scan Tool is finalised, however the level of testing required is ENORMOUS to say the least. The changes that have been made to support the Cummins Scan Tool have the potential to have a HUGE impact on every other controller we support, and from a customer service and support standpoint need to make sure those functions are right.

The aim is for BETA testers to have the Scan Tool this week, and then release is dependent on beta issues and the requests for additional parameters. Ross has indicated no more than a couple of weeks.

I hope to post, or have our testers post some screen shots/video of the Scan Tool in the next few days.

It has taken longer than expected, we are aware of that, but releasing without a fully functional Scan Tool would not do our product any justice and would create unnecessary support issues for our Customers, Dealers and ourselves.

Cheers
Cindy

This is why the EFI team is so great..... They actually care about their product and the end user

Cheers
Cindy

A good co. takes the time to make sure everything is in order so future customers have a good product.

Thank for all the hard work to everyone involved....I just hope that the newer trucks don't give you problems, hope they're set up the same or very close to it.....that way the '03-'05's are up next..

Have you or any of the EFI team had a chance to check out the newer trucks, see how they're set up??

Hey Zach we gonna get this thing tuned up for Saturday. Let me know when. Im stoked to see what EFI live is capable of.

Hey Zach we gonna get this thing tuned up for Saturday. Let me know when. Im stoked to see what EFI live is capable of.

yup! We're gonna turn it up and get a big # out of yours. I want to see what a stock turbo with some fuel behind it will do!

Can't wait to hear the results!

I don't expect any blow the dyno numbers up out of the trucks, however, i'd like to be put a stout number down for the stock turbo class with his truck. I think we can make can it in the top couple of trucks in that class..... Those damn Fords, if they're there, will be hard to beat by any other stock turbo'd truck.

I don't expect any blow the dyno numbers up out of the trucks, however, i'd like to be put a stout number down for the stock turbo class with his truck. I think we can make can it in the top couple of trucks in that class..... Those damn Fords, if they're there, will be hard to beat by any other stock turbo'd truck.

Gotcha, good luck!