EFILive Beta First Impressions

For the 06-07 5.9L trucks the tuning parameters as such are at best guess probably 90% complete for our release.

The hold up at this point of time is the Scan Tool. We are still shooting for a March 2011 release.

I guess it boils down to how you define awhile - I would have thought within the next 4 weeks was pretty close. Some of our resellers are already shipping the FlashScan hardware in anticipation of our release. When the release is made, all they will need to do is email their customers their Cummins Tuning license and they are right to start tuning.

As for 6.7L support dlmartian, you need to read the FAQ I posted last week. We will commence working on the 6.7L once the 5.9L is publicly available. Until we start development and look into the encription on the 09+ trucks we are unsure if it will be 1 development project or 2. (ie 07-09 and 09-11).

Cheers
Cindy

Thanks Cindy, not trying to start a :stab:. Just seemed things were progressing quite well for the 5.9.

Any new progress on the Scan Tool???

Eagerly awaiting information.....:snoop:

Any new progress on the Scan Tool???

Eagerly awaiting information.....:snoop:
Scan Tool is still in development - testers haven't been given anything other than some teaser shots of the new graphics that will accompany this release. The graphics look very VERY nice :)

Cheers
Cindy

is this tuning session u talked about at a race still on? think i may just end up driving down

is this tuning session u talked about at a race still on? think i may just end up driving down

Nope, it's off as the Dodge software will not be released. If you'd like to come down and watch some great racing, I'll have all my efi stuff and can show everyone the basics over a few beers after the race.

Are there tables that control how fast the motor returns to idle? if so, let's speed that up :)

Are there tables that control how fast the motor returns to idle? if so, let's speed that up :)

That is one of the ones we will work on first when we get data logging and can see what is controlling it besides the rotating assy. mass.

That is one of the ones we will work on first when we get data logging and can see what is controlling it besides the rotating assy. mass.

Manual transmissions around the world will give you a big hug if you figure that out. :)

I wonder if the rail pressure hang is related to the leasurly return to idle. hmm

Folks with a manual and a smarty is the hang and return to idle worse with torque management higher?

That could be due to the 175 lb crankshaft...:doh: Time will tell.

Not to take sides, but it's a tuning issue. 12/24v don't have the issue and they've got the same crank.

It may just be nature of the beast, but I'd like to see tuning ruled out first.