EFILive Beta First Impressions

If you want to support Rob thats great. But put it in your sig. Adding that to every post is getting annoying.

I could use one too! Maybe even tunes from a "box".(I have an SCI truck, I'm not trying to steal a tune, I'm just new to EFI and want to experiment/compare out of curiousity for a while) Stainless03@live.com

Is that better? Sorry CompD friends

Is that better? Sorry CompD friends

Awesome! It just makes it seem like you're trying a little to hard. I love to support guys too, but when you do it every post its not quite as effective anymore.

Last edited:
So i have to buy a new V2 black box to tune dodges? When will the 07.5 6.7 version be out.

The existing Black V2 can be upgraded to tune the Cummins from 06-07 and up, the new blue V2 will be able to tune the 03 on up Cummins as well as the Dmax.

Is there a guestimate release date for other models?

It's a ways off...they just released.

It took 6 months of everyday testing to get here...I bet it will be a bit for 07.5+ trucks...but worth the wait.

Thanks
Les

Hmm lame oh well. I guess I'll still get one to play with on the computer and get familiar with

from the looks of the truck in your avatar tuning is the least of your worries...lol jkjk just be patient it will go faste then you think I bet.

Haha.I dont even own a Cr any more... But I know a few people with them, and I will own one again! I miss mine so bad. So hopefully by the end of the summer I'll have one

well local guy this weekend had the efi tuning on his 06 and he has never won the 2.6 class and put 6ft on our normal 1st place guy (2nd this time)with batmowheel turbo and put 10ft on 3rd....very impressive.

well local guy this weekend had the efi tuning on his 06 and he has never won the 2.6 class and put 6ft on our normal 1st place guy (2nd this time)with batmowheel turbo and put 10ft on 3rd....very impressive.

Video?

Ill have a video up here soon...I was running SSR, the other guy was running EFI live, and another guy was running TNTR. Im having issues getting my EFI live program to read my stock file, but it worked on the other truck.

Ill have a video up here soon...I was running SSR, the other guy was running EFI live, and another guy was running TNTR. Im having issues getting my EFI live program to read my stock file, but it worked on the other truck.

Ensure you have the MOST recent software for both v7 and v8. Then attempt to re-read your tune.

~Les

Yeah ive got it figured out now. Something was up with the file that was on my truck. Either way its good to go now. Ill post up vids whenever I get my hands on them.

Yeah ive got it figured out now. Something was up with the file that was on my truck. Either way its good to go now. Ill post up vids whenever I get my hands on them.

You and I are talking back and forth on EFI forum too...

Same screen names

~Les