EFILive Beta First Impressions

I seem to have pretty good mid-range power, but nothing from low to mid, or mid to high. I guess I just need to quit being a p*ssy and really push those tables. I do see why guys tune with EFI Live on a dyno, it sure is difficult to monitor the data and watch for traffic. lol!

Are you serious?

The whole purpose of data logging is to log while you are watching traffic. When you stop your truck, save the log, then watch the log when your not watching traffic (ie in front of your PC)

Cheers
Cindy

Are you serious?

The whole purpose of data logging is to log while you are watching traffic. When you stop your truck, save the log, then watch the log when your not watching traffic (ie in front of your PC)

Cheers
Cindy

A mere quick glance at the rail pressure readings was what I should have said. :)

I do agree, the record function is nice and very useful.

It's cute the way you think you were shark bait...
As much as I would love to stay up and watch I need to get some sleep. I've got a busy day tomorrow chalked full of explaining to people that there's a difference between Austria and Germany, that I'm neither, and that my balls still work. Even worse I have to do all that with next to no circulation while refusing to say "I must break you" no matter how many times they ask.

Ok, lets set a few things straight:

There are only three countries that count. Texas, Mexico, and the rest, I call them Looser States of White People...

I guess I'm glad your balls still work. Don't tell Dean, he will want to play with them.

You mean to tell me that of all the pics of you flexing on Facebook there isn't one with you in an Affliction shirt?

Related, why do people to lazy and unmotivated to set a goal and reach it assume that those that do are cheating?

Ok, lets set a few things straight:

There are only three countries that count. Texas, Mexico, and the rest, I call them Looser States of White People...

I guess I'm glad your balls still work. Don't tell Dean, he will want to play with them.

We need to have a CompD version of "To catch a predator".

You mean to tell me that of all the pics of you flexing on Facebook there isn't one with you in an Affliction shirt?

That's a TapOut shirt. Exaclty why I cut it up and won't wear in public. LOL

Related, why do people to lazy and unmotivated to set a goal and reach it assume that those that do are cheating?

My blood pressure climbs a lot with that subject. Makes me livid. I had to bust my ass to get where I'm at, and I still do for about 12 hours a week. Lately when people I don't know accuse me of it I ask them "And if I am, that changes what?"

Don't you have a mirror to look into or something?

fGuy_Stewroids_sc085_0041F.jpg

I have an 2006 with EFI live programer brand new can't get a pre tune or help its all good i will have to using it as a paper weight. Guest I will have to spend my good money on class room training. Not mad it's dam sad!

Who did you purchase from? Most tuners/resellers will give a starter tune of some kind at the very least... Depending on what you want for a 'starter' I could probably help you out with a starter from my tuning library. It won't be much, but might be enough to kick you in the pants and get you started. Usually that comes with the cable if you buy from me - but definitely don't want someone 'stranded' out there not able to at least feel like their purchase was worthwhile.

Good luck whatever you choose! (and leave the sharks alone :stab:)

ugh, i thought cummins forum was supposed to be the gay one?

can you guys just open up a chat room somewhere and lube it up please? thanks.

Please take it elsewhere, unless you've got something that add regarding tuning with EFILive start your own thread and derail elsewhere.

Who did you purchase from? Most tuners/resellers will give a starter tune of some kind at the very least... Depending on what you want for a 'starter' I could probably help you out with a starter from my tuning library. It won't be much, but might be enough to kick you in the pants and get you started. Usually that comes with the cable if you buy from me - but definitely don't want someone 'stranded' out there not able to at least feel like their purchase was worthwhile.

Good luck whatever you choose! (and leave the sharks alone :stab:)
Zach, Thurmon purchased through Rob, Rob has been racing in Canada this week, and Monte is with him. They should be back in the office next week.

Cheers
Cindy

I was surprised that SCI was being put behind 6.7 as I noticed a lot more modded race/pulling/etc SCI trucks than 6.7's.

:woohoo:
If we had SCI EFI we wouldn't be so bored.................. LOL

If u don't need your dash just run a harness and newer ecm as a standalone. Or u can take the cheap complicated route and repin your original SCI harness and OBD2 plug. FYI every single pin needs moved and are a mother too get out. If anyone has any pigtails with pins I could use a couple as I broke a some wires from the pins using the junk ass removal tools...