fastest with just a tune??

Defeat is a bich huh. Theres plenty of fast 6.4s with way more than "just a tune" also. Dont get so angry - us ford guys dont have much to get excited about so we take what we can get LOL

Yeah you 6.4 guys can get to the 12s real easy. They run damn good with the basic mods, but then what? Hahaha. You're stuck with a high 12 second truck that gets 15mpg hwy

Yeah you 6.4 guys can get to the 12s real easy. They run damn good with the basic mods, but then what? Hahaha. You're stuck with a high 12 second truck that gets 15mpg hwy

Are you an idiot? 6.4s are well past the 12sec mark. I dont think the 6.4 is "all that" but I also think they get discredited badly as another "slow ferd". I'm not looking to argue but maybe you need to wake up and see what the 6.4s are doing beyond a tune.

Mine got 19.7 mpg on my trip to Florida.

i didnt know their was this many duramax members on the site....

how bout this
who gives a **** who's fastest with just a tune? NOBODY runs "just a tune" anyways

Do I really needa say stock pump, injectors and turbo again? I really don't think this is ever gonna get through your head... If this thread doesn't interest you then stay off of it??

6.4 with exhaust, intake, sct tuning, s475 single turbo, built hpfp, some 80% over injectors,and a lift pump on a bone stock motor with studs CCSB will run low 11s on fuel... And dyno almost 900hp. Open up your eyes buddy. They are all good trucks because the same can easily be done with a duramax and some rods. But anyway stay on target here.

Are you an idiot? 6.4s are well past the 12sec mark. I dont think the 6.4 is "all that" but I also think they get discredited badly as another "slow ferd". I'm not looking to argue but maybe you need to wake up and see what the 6.4s are doing beyond a tune.

Mine got 19.7 mpg on my trip to Florida.

you mad bro? it was a joke :clap: have a seat now.

you got 20mpg on a 12 second tune?

6.4 with exhaust, intake, sct tuning, s475 single turbo, built hpfp, some 80% over injectors,and a lift pump on a bone stock motor with studs CCSB will run low 11s on fuel... And dyno almost 900hp. Open up your eyes buddy. They are all good trucks because the same can easily be done with a duramax and some rods. But anyway stay on target here.

who has done this??

Do I really needa say stock pump, injectors and turbo again? I really don't think this is ever gonna get through your head... If this thread doesn't interest you then stay off of it??

maybe you should have entitled the thread 'fastest with a tune, injectors, and a turbo' then huh?

yall will defend your motor to the death. after all, the only thing that keeps ford in business is brand loyalty from their customers right? hahaa

Im not sure I think you need to stay in your ford territory then.. your comparing apples to oranges... how can you compare all the trucks with just tuners when your truck has (turbo's). Let dodge make a twin turbo truck and we will throw efi on it and see what it makes... I give ford credit the new trucks are getting better but they still will only go so far.. so maybe we should make a thread that says 1000hp club and we will see how many make it in there... lol... and no nitrous you ford boys use the bottle like josh mink on a sturday!

you mad bro? it was a joke :clap: have a seat now.

you got 20mpg on a 12 second tune?

So mad bro.

My 6.4 at the the time of the 19.7mpg ran a 13.02@103 - this was at full weight and yes I drove the entire trip on my race tune.

Danny you're a douche if you want to hate on our baby turbos. Yes the 6.4 has hit 1,000 on fuel (Jon Walker did it on a stock motor with head studs). Everyone needs to check out MPD - Craig is doing big things with his single turboed 6.4 and the track times show its good for 1k although so far he has only dynoed in the 9s. I'm gonna go look for his times so everyone can see what a cc/sb Ford is doing with big power (also on stock motor with studs).

11.3 @ 122mph - 7,750 pounds is one of the passes I've found of Craigs cc/sb truck. He is now going with the 4r trans as he cant keep a 5r alive - 10s are coming fast.

So why isn't everyone building 6.4 drag trucks and pulling trucks if it's that easy...

There hard to find for 10gs like your lb7 and have only been out for 4 years - I'd love to pull mine but my funds dont agree and IMO my truck is way to nice to worry about making it compete (stripped) LOL

I haven't ever looked at 6.4 parts. We know cummins parts are cheaper than duramax parts. I'd imagine parts for a 6.4 are pretty damn expensive?

I haven't ever looked at 6.4 parts. We know cummins parts are cheaper than duramax parts. I'd imagine parts for a 6.4 are pretty damn expensive?

Nothing is cheap in this sport but no I dont think the prices are to out of line - the singles are making big power on the 6.4s for far less money than buying the replacment high dollar twins BUT drivability is much different. Singles will get better as the tuning progress's.

To relate alittle bit more to your truck - Mike@mpd made 704hp with a single s372 (similar to your setup) and stock fuel with a 1/4 mile time of 12.28@108 - again that is with stock fuel.

Saw a 6.4 at a relentless diesel dyno event a couple months ago. He had an s475, injectors, and I believe he had some sort of pump work. He laid down 596 hp. I did 578 right after him with an s472, stock injectors and a stock pump. I was expecting him to hit over 700 by the way he was acting. What I'm trying to say is with my experiences with the 6.4s is that they are damn impressive with just a tune, intake, and exhaust. But it seems like after that they hit a barrier and aren't that impressive.

To relate alittle bit more to your truck - Mike@mpd made 704hp with a single s372 (similar to your setup) and stock fuel with a 1/4 mile time of 12.28@108 - again that is with stock fuel.

I'm shooting for high 11's on stock fuel. I have the hp for it but getting my suspension setup dialed in is gonna be the most important part. 2wd is a *****

Saw a 6.4 at a relentless diesel dyno event a couple months ago. He had an s475, injectors, and I believe he had some sort of pump work. He laid down 596 hp. I did 578 right after him with an s472, stock injectors and a stock pump. I was expecting him to hit over 700 by the way he was acting. What I'm trying to say is with my experiences with the 6.4s is that they are damn impressive with just a tune, intake, and exhaust. But it seems like after that they hit a barrier and aren't that impressive.

I would say you need to get out more and look around before you try bashing something you really know nothing about. Goodluck with your 11sec goals.

What am I bashing? All I'm saying is the 6.4 is the same as every other motor after the preschool mods are out of the way...