Floor Shifter pics....

Thanks man might be calling summit in the am! Should all the shift points line up with the gate plate?

http://www.thunder-heart.com/Tech%20Service%20PDFs/EI4093.pdf

what is shown is (2) separate momentary inputs and (2) separate latched outputs.....

is that for (2) separate circuits on-off, or for a single circuit with (2) inputs to control two outputs being on or off?

(the pdf is the wiring schematic from the website)

yes it will control two inputs/outputs simultaneously

on a side note the pac box looks like it should work also at half the price. may have to order one to play with. thanks!

As long as you use the proper arm on the transmission shift shaft then yes.

Depending on the shifter you buy, many come with an assortment.

They should have in the instructions which is correct for a 727. I tried a couple different lengths until the shifter stroke matched the transmission detents(sp).

I tried a couple different lengths until the shifter stroke matched the transmission detents(sp).

As crawler said, this should be your ultimate goal. FWIW, on my 95, I set up the shifter with the transmission before I reinstalled it - that way I could hear and feel the detents more easily....that and cable/linkage adjustments are much easier.

As crawler said, this should be your ultimate goal. FWIW, on my 95, I set up the shifter with the transmission before I reinstalled it - that way I could hear and feel the detents more easily....that and cable/linkage adjustments are much easier.

Ok thanks guys I have the trans out right now any way because converter welded together so while it's out I will be able to hook up the shifter and the linkage and set it up. I think I am gonna make a shifter bracket/stand out of some aluminum cut from the water jet

aheju3a7.jpg

Just getting to installing mine
ynese3as.jpg

ejyqyzar.jpg

e2ytava6.jpg

Now just need to install the trans and build the bracket to hold the shifter.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398999970.124290.jpg
Blank square is where nav screen goes
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398999984.974286.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399000016.627057.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399000027.044454.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still working out bugs in mine
0E57ED6B-D75D-4C46-BFE9-508EC00C1B20.jpg

7CFF2C9D-0BEF-476B-80AE-05267AB88536.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biX6s44V4Wg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biX6s44V4Wg[/ame]

Last edited:
I'll post some pics of my TCI when I get the interior put back in - the 2013 floor console was a success!

I'll post some pics of my TCI when I get the interior put back in - the 2013 floor console was a success!

Yea right!!!!! Need to see them soon I have been wanting to run a nice console when I get my racing seats.

yhyvu5er.jpg
qa7egezu.jpg

Bracket bolts to the center seat , completely removable with nothing anchored to the floor . I need a push on push off switch mounted closer for lock up though , my switches are currently on the dash .

sy9a8a2e.jpg

-8 line, using a 45* fitting to clear the shifting linkage.
mu5u4yvu.jpg

y9e6a3aj.jpg

Linkage has plenty of room.

All that is left is to make the bracket to hold the shifter it's self

Since I can't pm you, any details on that double din radio in the dash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, just cut it to fit and then fiberglass the bezel cover. Take lots of time and patience and I'm not quite done yet. Measure very well, it needs more cut than you would think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had some pics here at the beginning of the post but, they're gone.

shifter3_zps5a4a90b4.jpg

shifter_zps112be83c.jpg

shifter2_zps51e85fd0.jpg

shifter4_zps20c8709e.jpg